the thread about nothing...

I've always wanted to know what it's like to **** an olympian

Any olympian. Doesn't matter what sport. I'm imagining all kinds of stamina and freakishness

I'm sure there's some willing to stick Colgate up your bunghole

Thank you. But I dont think I look athletic or tall enough (and my race) to be a college hooper

Nah what's Ur race gotta do with it fam

Jordan store in Toronto. They got a gym upstairs.

Say word hows that work? Membership?

I'm sure there's some willing to stick Colgate up your bunghole

Nah what's Ur race gotta do with it fam

Say word hows that work? Membership?

Lol people used to think Jeremy Lin couldn't play basketball strictly because he was Asian despite being 6'3.

On another note, no membership needed, just sign up. Workouts are intense but good.

Lol people used to think Jeremy Lin couldn't play basketball strictly because he was Asian despite being 6'3.

On another note, no membership needed, just sign up. Workouts are intense but good.

I mean once u get to a certain level in any sport you can definitely play.

Man's can do their own thing? I might have to come thru and crush the building

1655768A-6423-4F88-9057-265E8285E511.jpeg

Lol I remember the story about how security wouldn't let him in the building cuz he had no special id and fans had to insist that he was a player :rofl:

I have 39 minutes to finish my work, but I just want to leave it for Friday (I'm off tomorrow)

Yea. I'm hanging it up tonight.

Back
Top Bottom