the thread about nothing...

image.jpeg
almuerzo

:lol:

Just hate those boots just that much
not really sure why this bothers you so much... or why you have such a strong opinion on other people's boots.

talking about feminine but got lil wayne as your avy...something isn't adding up b

Omelet with chicken, onion, jalapeños, and a Lil fresh garlic.

Bowl of plain yogurt with diced cucumber and a Lil salt for after.

:pimp:

Definitely a style that not all dudes can pull off.

I know I can't, so I stick with my Clarks Desert Boots.

Clark's are most appreciated.

Timbs>>>

Fax, b.

Never liked timbs

Nike acg was always my preference

Lunar duck boots tho are bod

not really sure why this bothers you so much... or why you have such a strong opinion on other people's boots.

talking about feminine but got lil wayne as your avy...something isn't adding up b
Its my opinion. I'm expressing something that I don't like, you're not gonna stop me from feeling that way so not sure why you're so concerned with it. Get your fits off with your photo grids of your outfits on IG with the chelsea boots in every color though fam. Do you.

Its my opinion. I'm expressing something that I don't like, you're not gonna stop me from feeling that way so not sure why you're so concerned with it. Get your fits off with your photo grids of your outfits on IG with the chelsea boots in every color though fam. Do you.
that's fine but still doesn't make sense why you posted this in 2 different threads...?
im not on IG. keep reaching. i could care less if you still feel this way. you're a herb and it shows.

again, lil wayne in your avy and out here running your mouth lmao

Back
Top Bottom