the thread about nothing...

So Amel got a bike, said hes gona fight road rage on his own

IMG_1605.JPG

Lol I was thinking of getting a motorcycle one day. A couple of ppl I know personally got one and it's so tempting

Lol I was thinking of getting a motorcycle one day. A couple of ppl I know personally got one and it's so tempting

I was gonna get one too, cause of traffic, then my wife said "I'm not worried about you riding, I'm worried about everyone else out there"

Put an end to that

I was gonna get one too, cause of traffic, then my wife said "I'm not worried about you riding, I'm worried about everyone else out there"

Put an end to that

I feel you

Last night if I had collided with dude it would've wrecked my car at worst

But if I was on a bike it would've wrecked me

Ayyy you got ***, ma?

tumblr_m6gkv5AzMM1r24sym.gif

Real talk though, I have asthma but exercise induced. I haven't had an episode in a while but it really sucks.
Only really started coughing when I got back to CA. Not sure if it's allergies or what, but this really sucks.

Only really started coughing when I got back to CA. Not sure if it's allergies or what, but this really sucks.

There was a time my pops coughed all the time and it wouldn't go away

He went to the doctor and they diagnosed him with chronic bronchitis...something like that

Even with meds it takes a long time to go away, and it comes back frequently.

In your case I hope it 's just allergies. Less annoying to deal with

There was a time my pops coughed all the time and it wouldn't go away

He went to the doctor and they diagnosed him with chronic bronchitis...something like that

Even with meds it takes a long time to go away, and it comes back frequently.

In your case I hope it 's just allergies. Less annoying to deal with
Man, I hope it isn't bronchitis. If so, eff.

So I was assigned a file to complete..and as I'm reviewing..realizing it does not apply to me and I don't hav to do it at all

yesssssss

Back
Top Bottom