the thread about nothing...

Don't go to the stealership man.
nah they don't lie to me had a warranty here..been going here forever I kno all of the advisors and I only go to the ones that kno me..trust me I kno when I'm being bull****ted..I actually noticed this by accident I normally don't notice if oil is leaking but one day I noticed cuz i was parked in a different spot and saw mad oil on the ground ..so if I didn't notice i could have lost a ****load of oil and messed up the engine..whatever..im prepared for stupid situations like these

Yup.

Now, the perfect ending should be a team up with The Expendables lol

Nah b.

Fast-Formers-Movie.jpg

A Nissan dealer was trying get my girl to do a engine flush on her car that had 12,000 miles saying its gonna be 200+. Decided to go to another place and the mechanic was laughing his *** off when i told him about it saying the engine hasnt even broke in yet.

I got the Apple watch series 3 with cellular on a whim. It's nice and much better than the series 1 but I have yet to maximize its usage

This is basically a daily discussion thread..a lot of other boards have the same exact thing

Anyway..the current jeopardy champion just won his 8th day in a row..6th all time $306,900

I just realized that Tyrese is throwing shade at The Rock.

Looks like he's trying to get a payday lol

Back
Top Bottom