the thread about nothing...

i don't like the hate this thread has been getting recently..

why they mad?

naw coco he didnt wear a gold tooth ima just wear one for the hell of it...but son that second fit is the epitome of swag def about to rock that joint

RIGHT TRILL **** THE OTHA SIDE....I just saw the thread about dude wanting to shut it down..he's on my **** list

Last edited:
heard someone listening to Dedication 4. looked and laughed. i'm a huge fan of a lot of wayne's older music, but will not hesitate to admit that his recent stuff is amazingly awful. it sounds like it's from someone who is just trying to get on or something.

Just downloaded D4 - sucks!

I'm going back to listening to Da Drought 3

met up with an older woman (42) from Pof for some tacos and drink after work yesterday. wasnt able to become the milfhunter :smh: but she did pay for my food and drink :lol:

Last edited:
bunch of fickle bastards
yall hate sillyputty yet he has the most reps
yall hated when people made stupid threads now yall want the thread about nothing locked
wouldnt wish the disease some of yall have on my worst enemy and i hate him.

:smh:

watching this show on MTV , homeboy took his best friend on a 2 person boat ride to tell her he loved her, she said she just wanted to be friends and they was just stuck in the lake istaring at eachother. dk why but I was :lol:

Last edited:
The Asian international students at my school :x

All pushin' R8s, modded M3s, Maseratis, ISFs, Benzes.

Mind you they're like a year or two older than me.

While I'm stuck with no car :smh:

bunch of fickle bastards
yall hate sillyputty yet he has the most reps
yall hated when people made stupid threads now yall want the thread about nothing locked
wouldnt wish the disease some of yall have on my worst enemy and i hate him.

:smh:
I been saying this, I've met the most horrible people on this site.
I don't hate putty but how does he have almost twice as much rep as Meth? :smh: :x
So much hate, I don't even post in the jordan brand forum no more.
And these dudes have the nerve to hunt this thread? :smh:
Only Nters I got love for is The NTWT dudes (sans 4w), the TAN regulars, and JayHood.
The rest of yall can kick rocks.

^ international students have to have money to study here. So you can say many of their parents are well off, and can afford to buy them those toys.

Back
Top Bottom