the thread about nothing...

tumblr_ma5rl2DV3I1rvcz99o1_r1_500.gif

For some reason I want a Crown Vic soooooo bad!

With a loud *** Borla exhaust
Lowered an inch and a half or 2
Flat black paint

not the exact same thing, but the same panther body style car
:smokin

Its time to trade this mustang in!

Last edited:

Lowered Raised an inch and a half or 2
Flat black paint

Fixed :smokin

I HATE civilians that drive crown vics that **** should be illegal. Riding up behind you at night having you extra paranoid only for it to be some hood dude :stoneface:

Lowered Raised an inch and a half or 2
Flat black paint

Fixed :smokin

I'll let it slide for you since your from the south lol, but I dont want no lifted whips over here, unless its a pickup truck

I HATE civilians that drive crown vics that **** should be illegal. Riding up behind you at night having you extra paranoid only for it to be some hood dude :stoneface:

I used to have an impala on stockies, I had my weed dude run from me one time lol

I'll let it slide for you since your from the south lol, but I dont want no lifted whips over here, unless its a pickup truck

I aint eem mad, doe. I didn't see the pic at first(I cant edit at work), that's pretty clean. If you go for the muscle car look, you MUST have the go to go with it.

I aint eem mad, doe. I didn't see the pic at first(I cant edit at work), that's pretty clean. If you go for the muscle car look, you MUST have the go to go with it.

Yeah definitely, they come with that 4.6 v8 stock, I've been debating whether to get it stroked and bored, or supercharged...I dont want to do both

I'd go for the supercharger. Push comes to shove, you can take it off. Bore and stoking it is for the lifetime, plus a Crown Vic is already a gas guzzler boring it out is gonna put it on the Hummer status.

Back
Top Bottom