the thread about nothing...

i dont post everyday but most of my few posts are from here. but im in here keeping up with it everyday :nerd:
do i need to get jumped in to get the sig or how does this work 8)

You good, the dude above you has a 'thread about nothing" sig and his join date is this month.

People taking this too seriously....

I make really bad decisions to bust a nut. I just took a trip to the projects to see this 38 yr old woman who has been asking to doamb me up on facebook for awhile. She was 10x worse in person, and her teeth looked like sticks of butter...AND she used her teeth

You good, the dude above you has a 'thread about nothing" sig and his join date is this month.
People taking this too seriously....
glasses.gif

to the naked eye you are correct

I make really bad decisions to bust a nut. I just took a trip to the projects to see this 38 yr old woman who has been asking to doamb me up on facebook for awhile. She was 10x worse in person, and her teeth looked like sticks of butter...AND she used her teeth

:x

son thats nasty

she buttered the sausage?

sick.gif

It must be drought season.....

AND I had to buy her a pack of newports, and a dime bag. The crazy part is that if a dime asked me to do the same thing, I would say no just off principle

Met Bree Olson last night in SD and of course I get bashed when I made my thread about it haha. Can't ever tell any stories on NT without people hating

Back
Top Bottom