the thread about nothing...

1.PNG

2017 Chipped, stage 2. Fun daily. I’ve ****ed w/ VW since 2008
This one is my first and I love it. I've only got a JB4 since I wanna keep my warranty before I go Eurodyne Stage 2. It's neck and neck with my boys Q50 3.0T so I'm happy :lol:

I have bosh as the best player to wear a raptors jersey but VC or demar is the best raptor

renault-kangoo-life.jpg.ximg.l_12_m.smart.jpg 410-m5UwdUL.jpg 220px-IPod_shuffle_4G_silver.jpg
There's still time!

Speaking of car notes, my boy told me he pays 5 something for his Q50 and I was just thinking to myself ":sick::sick:". I honestly can't justify paying at most more than 400 a month for a car note. I went to the dealership with my parents last week and for a sorento for them per month would be around 600 a month....

I mean I spend money because of Nike, except that I am careful :wink: No car, no pet, no kid, no trip since 2012/2013, music and movies in streaming, fast food, pizza, no house, a small appartment, and when I go to the cinema I don't buy any food :lol:

I have to finance Nike's richness, it's a calling I can't ignore...

Some years ago when I used a car at work, my pleasure was to combine the items in the pictures, that was dope, simple pleasure

Maybe they were technically illegal, but the laws were not enforcrd very hard, the way she tells it

Whenever we talk about it, she'd go 'You know, in my day, there was no such as a war on drugs. That did not exist when I was growing up. You used to be able to go to the park after school, and buy drugs as easily as buying lemonade from a lemonade stand. You used to be able to go to concerts and they'd be selling drugs at the door'

I'm like, damn lol
Ahhh now I understand. I agree that there was way more tolerance than back in the day but always illegal.

EEBFC5FB-57A1-4C28-AB1C-E2325C0B16A2.jpeg

Got to go for a quick ride in a Type R today

Thing is pretty damn impressive

But not for what dealers are marking up for
I wanna run into one on the road. Surprisingly in my local area there was one that was 2k under MSRP.

Back
Top Bottom