the thread about nothing...

emeka has made a lot of nba money so he can put on a smile, I wonder how a g leaguer that hasn't cracked the league would feel wearing this. especially one that doesn't watch spongebob

3A0A32CF-176C-4240-ACF6-2FB0BC12E09E.gif

Rolling up on while they slipping @niceshoes247 Liquid Swords Liquid Swords like yo “turn that mf'er ish down and order me a double burger with cheese"

creep on yall fools

the saiger news today just reminded me that a gold digger ruined my mom's immediate family. the gold digger stole millions in cash while my mom's old man was on his deathbed and fled the country. worst part was he met this woman while still married and the distraught may have led to his wife's death. also she was ugly as **** but i guess when you're 90 years old you'll bang anything. i was really young and had no idea who this chick was and why everyone wouldn't say a word to her while out on family occasions

i hope one day she gets it coming

:lol:

We'll go to our friend's house for bbq and whenever they steak is well done their dogs feast. No of us touching that well done stuff

Just me or does kodi buffer like a mf'er?

Tries re-watching season 1 of Fargo and that **** is :sick:

i saw this bad *** pet bull walking along today - it was so cold out he had his tail down & he was running lightly across the frozen ground
like a whippet - son was so cold

Back
Top Bottom