the thread about nothing...

Have to sell my tickets to The Weeknd tomorrow cause I'm feeling 
sick.gif

Woke up a 6:51 and had to be at work at 8.... :smh:

tumblr_m5faew6rFm1qdhj5n.jpg
you're losing valuable minutes on nt......

no work for me today, gotta pick the mrs. up from the airport. red lobster for lunch (i hate sea food) and some shopping. she loves sea food so red lobster is so I can get away with buying something i don't need

[h1]Yambitious[/h1]
Use Yambitious in a sentence Origin
[h2]Yamb·itious[/h2]
Show Spelled[Yamb-ish-uhs] Show IPA adjective

1. having Yambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining Yambs, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: Yambitious students.

2. showing or caused by Yambition: a Yambitious attempt to break  the record for the most Yambs at any given time.

3. strongly desirous; eager: Yambitious of love  and approval once Yambs have been obtained.

4. requiring exceptional effort, ability, etc.: a Yambitious program for eliminating all those who do not acquire Yambs.

[h1][SIZE=19pt]Yambitious[/SIZE][/h1]

[SIZE=10pt]Use Yambitious[/SIZE] in a sentence Origin
[h2][SIZE=15.5pt]Yamb·itious[/SIZE][/h2]

[SIZE=10pt]Show Spelled[Yamb-ish-uhs][/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Show IPA adjective[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]1. having Yambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining Yambs, power, wealth, a specific goal[/SIZE], etc.: Yambitious students.

[SIZE=10pt]2. showing or caused by Yambition: a Yambitious attempt to break[/SIZE] the record for the most Yambs at any given time.

[SIZE=10pt]3. strongly desirous; eager: Yambitious of love and approval once Yambs have been obtained.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]4. requiring exceptional[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]effort, ability, etc.: a Yambitious program for[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]eliminating[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]all[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]those who do not acquire Yambs.[/SIZE]

that yamb crap has its own thread now, please repost & keep there

Sincerely, "Da Hatas"

[h1]Yambitious[/h1]
Use Yambitious in a sentence Origin
[h2]Yamb·itious[/h2]
Show Spelled[Yamb-ish-uhs] Show IPA adjective

1. having Yambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining Yambs, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: Yambitious students.

2. showing or caused by Yambition: a Yambitious attempt to break  the record for the most Yambs at any given time.

3. strongly desirous; eager: Yambitious of love  and approval once Yambs have been obtained.

4. requiring exceptional effort, ability, etc.: a Yambitious program for eliminating all those who do not acquire Yambs.

[h1][SIZE=19pt]Yambitious[/SIZE][/h1]

[SIZE=10pt]Use Yambitious[/SIZE] in a sentence Origin
[h2][SIZE=15.5pt]Yamb·itious[/SIZE][/h2]

[SIZE=10pt]Show Spelled[Yamb-ish-uhs][/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Show IPA adjective[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]1. having Yambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining Yambs, power, wealth, a specific goal[/SIZE], etc.: Yambitious students.

[SIZE=10pt]2. showing or caused by Yambition: a Yambitious attempt to break[/SIZE] the record for the most Yambs at any given time.

[SIZE=10pt]3. strongly desirous; eager: Yambitious of love and approval once Yambs have been obtained.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]4. requiring exceptional[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]effort, ability, etc.: a Yambitious program for[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]eliminating[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]all[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]those who do not acquire Yambs.[/SIZE]
my dude....

:wow: :wow:

Im seriously contemplating creating ten screen names for the sole purpose to like this post ten times.

Bless your soul good sir.

Thanks MMG and Tr1ll didn't think it was that easy.

Here's the video I wanted to post don't know if anyone has seen it.
Coolest YouTube video I've watched. My dream job...

Full screen HD is a must.

Last edited:
Discovering new music/artists/albums that you really enjoy
nthat.gif

Always liked Gambino since his Cul De Sac days but I've been putting off Royalty since it dropped. Going on to play #2 right now

My girl is going to japan for a month wat app. Can i use to text her without using my service.

WhatsApp.....you can chat, sms, send pictures, etc.

Orioles with another late night extra inning W.

It has taken 10+ months to finally have my clearance ajudicated...have to wait another few weeks for the notification letter to get drafted. Only a few more weeks of NT at work for me. It's been fun guys. Appreciate all the laughs and assistance passing time this Summer.

WhatsApp.....you can chat, sms, send pictures, etc.
Orioles with another late night extra inning W.
It has taken 10+ months to finally have my clearance ajudicated...have to wait another few weeks for the notification letter to get drafted. Only a few more weeks of NT at work for me. It's been fun guys. Appreciate all the laughs and assistance passing time this Summer.
 First off, good luck my fellow brethren. You're going to be missed, always dropping useful info in all threads.

Second, if you don't mind me asking, what do you do/are you going to be doing? Government job?

Back
Top Bottom