the thread about nothing...

n1v6bc.gif

I was standing in line at Dollar Tree (99cent type store) and just happened to be standing behind an actress I had a huge crush on when I was a teen. Jeri Ryan from Star Trek Voyager and Boston Public. She's totally different looking without make up....damn.

jeri-ryan.jpg

But u pay double the taxses though? How do u feel about that? I worked in jersey but lived in nyc. Wasn’t a good feeling when payday was ready.
I get most of NY state and NYC taxes refunded and get NJ credit for what NY/NYC keeps. High *** NJ property taxes tho :smh:

Like Paul Mooney said, he's a double agent. He likes to hip hop and dance with negros but he doesn't want to protest oppression with negros :smh:

I don't think it's that deep. Pretty sure he's spineless. Brittaney Spears probably abused him too, terry cloth fibers all in the air.

Em did a song with Phresher :smh: I'm like ok son had that 1 catchy song that was mediocre. Why would you collab with this dude?

That song with Phresher is bunz bruh. Takes nothing away from what Em's done in the past.
He kept him but took Chainz off... Lowkey got me hot. Dont know why he released this bulls**t of a project. And I'm an Em fan but wtf?

Back
Top Bottom