the thread about nothing...

A593FE54-C9B2-488B-BFB5-9C128DDD77E1.jpeg

Reporting live from South Florida.

So you would defend your thievery...with robbery? Welp, I’ve seen enough of this for today.

I was robbed at gun point back in crown heights in the 90s when I was toddler, they robbed my dad.

I’ve been been ruffled up in project elevators for a Motorola razor and $2 dollars coming from high school track practice in my hood.

Thier are even worse stories from people I know that have been mugged or even Killed for a quarter back in Brooklyn.

Some of you suburb cats won’t even survive a day in the roughest neighborhoods in America or 3rd world countries. Where they robb you than kill u for no damm reason .

Man up.

North Texas’ weather >

No hurricanes, no blizzards, no earthquakes, minors tornados but those are insignificant lol

I was robbed at gun point back in crown heights in the 90s when I was toddler, they robbed my dad.

I’ve been been ruffled up in project elevators for a Motorola razor and $2 dollars coming from high school track practice in my hood.

Thier are even worse stories from people I know that have been mugged or even Killed for a quarter back in Brooklyn.

Some of you suburb cats won’t even survive a day in the roughest neighborhoods in America or 3rd world countries. Where they robb you than kill u for no damm reason .

Man up.
Hows the suburbs of Richmond treating you?

That's why my plans are winters in Souf Fleurida and summers in NYC :smokin
I wish I could afford that lifestyle. I know job opportunities are mad abundant in NYC. I almost went to BCC to transfer to John Jay but I would've had to live with my grandma for a whole year to be considered an NY resident and I didn't want to wait to start school.

Back
Top Bottom