the thread about nothing...

I have too many DS shoes...
One reason why I sold my entire collection. What’s the point of having so many shoes you don’t even wear? They’re gonna rot and become unwearable one day. I was essentially becoming a hoarder

I have too many DS shoes...
I'm not sure if you meant to keep them DS or not, if not what I did to avoid this was passing on stuff I knew I wasn't going to wear more than once and keeping the DS stuff in the front of my closet so I grab that first. I'm not about that on ice stuff, I want to wear out all my stuff

82582A6E-699C-47AE-AFD8-0A9900711D08.gif

Family member got a new well paying job that moved her from cle to Memphis. She was down there for a month and they gave her a promotion, 10k bonus( also increased her salary by same amount) and double what they gave her to move to Memphis to come to Columbus.

:nthat:Hearing about the fam eating always feels great

I had a meeting today and I found out that we both majored in Economics. We literally talked for about 30 minutes about books we've read and economist theory's were fans of lol I haven't had a conversation like that in forever.

I had a meeting today and I found out that we both majored in Economics. We literally talked for about 30 minutes about books we've read and economist theory's were fans of lol I haven't had a conversation like that in forever.

So you gonna slip your chorizo in her taco or nah?

Back
Top Bottom