the thread about nothing...

ahat ahat The gossip about me was no big deal. Lol I just told one person and one person only I was going back to school and now the whole hospital knows.

Still this the kind of hospital that knows who's hooking up with who, etc. If there's dirty laundry everyone will know if you tell one person :lol:

I haven't worked out in a very long time on account of my back. So you would expect for me to be sore after shoveling yesterday. But I'm not. Maybe that's a sign I can go back to the gym :lol:

ahat ahat The gossip about me was no big deal. Lol I just told one person and one person only I was going back to school and now the whole hospital knows.

Still this the kind of hospital that knows who's hooking up with who, etc. If there's dirty laundry everyone will know if you tell one person :lol:
It's also a way to check who you can trust by telling lies to only one person to see if this person is going to say it, and if it is he would be ridiculous...
Santi_di_Tito_-_Niccolo_Machiavelli's_portrait_headcrop.jpg Santi_di_Tito_-_Niccolo_Machiavelli's_portrait_headcrop.jpg Santi_di_Tito_-_Niccolo_Machiavelli's_portrait_headcrop.jpg

Just got back from the dispensary for the first time since the new laws and it’s a 24% tax now on sales. :smh: Welp guess this is gonna force me to cut down or call my old plug. The TAX is RIDICULOUS.

Exactly why you dont tell your business in the work place

UPS screwed up the hours on my check and they didn't add the $100 bonus they owe me :smh:

Called up my driver and he'll be talking to them on Monday. Such an annoying delay.

Back
Top Bottom