the thread about nothing...

gettyimages-880599318.jpg

I wanna be like Mike
cats stay playing in retros

Just got news my homie’s dad just passed away. His mom passed away in 2011. I wished I reached out to him more while his dad was ill.

**** cancer

Sitting down on this calm Sunday night, spending time to put together comprehensive hip hop playlists. Separating each decade into early/mid/late from the 80s to the 00s. Been meaning to do this for a minute. Can't wait to finally have a good library organized to play on demand. Anybody wanna throw suggestions, please do.

Sitting down on this calm Sunday night, spending time to put together comprehensive hip hop playlists. Separating each decade into early/mid/late from the 80s to the 00s. Been meaning to do this for a minute. Can't wait to finally have a good library organized to play on demand. Anybody wanna throw suggestions, please do.

Sitting down on this calm Sunday night, spending time to put together comprehensive hip hop playlists. Separating each decade into early/mid/late from the 80s to the 00s. Been meaning to do this for a minute. Can't wait to finally have a good library organized to play on demand. Anybody wanna throw suggestions,

Back
Top Bottom