the thread about nothing...

U got lots of credit on NT so I’m sure u telling the truth but I mean just in general... seems like everyone just waiting to call someone out. Maybe I’m drunk
Your not wrong, seems like as society improves people become hyper sensitive which is why I've been on twitter less and less. Not saying Ms. Portman doesn't have a point though

Capture+_2018-01-07-23-10-33.png

Capture+_2018-01-07-23-47-04.png

Not going to pretend like I know what’s going on because I don’t, I don’t watch movies and this is definitely a big platfotm so if something did “happen” let’s not brush it under the rug but as a whole doesn’t seem like we’re walking on egg shells nowadays ?

We have a roommate and it’s a big two story place. Gf and I upstairs and her downstairs. Before she moved in (met her off CL) we let her know we have cats and that they’d be around. She was super down and said she loved cats and had them before at her parents.

She’s really clean and so are we. But cats shed. And it seems to annoy her a bit so we keep them upstairs in our room 99% of the time.

She just texted us saying this, Hey did you guys let the cats down, looks like they were all over the kitchen counters. There’s cat hair all over the top of the stove....

How’d you guys deal wit this situation? Kinda annoying to be egg shelling in our own place. Don’t want to be dramatic but it’s irritating.

We have a roommate and it’s a big two story place. Gf and I upstairs and her downstairs. Before she moved in (met her off CL) we let her know we have cats and that they’d be around. She was super down and said she loved cats and had them before at her parents.

She’s really clean and so are we. But cats shed. And it seems to annoy her a bit so we keep them upstairs in our room 99% of the time.

She just texted us saying this, Hey did you guys let the cats down, looks like they were all over the kitchen counters. There’s cat hair all over the top of the stove....

How’d you guys deal wit this situation? Kinda annoying to be egg shelling in our own place. Don’t want to be dramatic but it’s irritating.
Pics of roommate?

Lol. She’s not good. Mad cuz there was another girl that was super fine and a doctor and she wanted to move in also. But she wasn’t going to be able to move in till like 1.25 months after the lease started so we went with this chick.

Bruh, those are your cats though, right?

Did u let them in the kitchen?

Back
Top Bottom