the thread about nothing...

I remember my strip club years lol

my big homie use to get me in this one spot before i was of age

once i was of age i stopped going to them

this dog vs cat debate makes me miss WHT |l

team dog but cats are growing on me fast.
I like both but I think cat hate is because they are more likely to say eff u :lol: If I go away for the weekend my cat will be fine but I have to find someone to take care of my dog. Dogs require a lot of supervision..

ee68745beba7d867c74c6f888ff8ef2e.gif
https://www.instagram.com/ashleysky/

I remember my strip club years lol

my big homie use to get me in this one spot before i was of age

once i was of age i stopped going to them
My first trip is one of my fondest memories. Came home during college break and ran into a couple of my boys from way back in the day. They asked if I was 18 yet, said yep, hopped in the car and went to liquor store then the club. Got trashed in the parking lot off Bacardi and E&J then went in. Place was literally a house with a pole and stage in the middle.

Got a dance on the wall. Chick told me to sit in the chair and she shaking her *** like 3 feet away. I pick up my chair and moved it right behind that ***. That smell of cocoa butter and booty sweat is forever ingrained in my nostrils :lol:. Dudes were just cracking up on the side. Good times man

Morning TAN!

The biggest risk is not taking any risk ... In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.

Stop being afraid! Stop listening to your fears! Stop doubting yourself!

Take the leap! Take the chance!

You’ll never know!

TAN, time to make it happen!

Let’s Goooooooo!!!!!

Morning TAN!

The biggest risk is not taking any risk ... In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.

Stop being afraid! Stop listening to your fears! Stop doubting yourself!

Take the leap! Take the chance!

You’ll never know!

TAN, time to make it happen!

Let’s Goooooooo!!!!!
I’m size 11, should I risk copping a size 10.5 in the vapormax ?

Back
Top Bottom