the thread about nothing...

My major is changing from the department of physical education and exercise science to the department of kinesiology and health sciences

Tryna make it sound more harder then it already is
laugh.gif

Young Handsome's yoloness lately and especially in that thread on his foot has me legitimately in tears.

The way some of y'all talk about Kanye on here, especially in that Kim K thread is scary and really makes me believe if given the opportunity, y'all would play for his team.

Kim K is the baddest thing walking.

I have the illest itunes on NT

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Moving to TampaFL 9/1. Anyone know anything about Tampa?

Yea my hometown is 35 minutes away. Tampa's cool, kinda slow if you're moving from a really busy area. Nightlife is alright and the women are plentiful especially Latina's. It can be a drag at times but there's plenty of things to keep you busy down there.

am i the only one who deletes prego $$+@ off of facebook? like sorry shorty but you are no long an option

Originally Posted by solarius49

am i the only one who deletes prego $$+@ off of facebook? like sorry shorty but you are no long an option

No, no you're not. They always want to add a bunch of people too when they get pregnant

Hole in the wall club was a lot more live than the "upscale" club. I have to be buzzed to really enjoy myself otherwise I get bored.

Ben & Jerry's prices are OD.

I need to figure out the international market and then comeback and penetrate America's.

Spanish nt'ers, I have a ?, what kind of show is sabado cigantie? I'm at the laundry mat doing some clothes and only Spanish stations are on. Besides the sexy latinas, I'm lost.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

There are several possible ways. From what ive seen it usually happens one of two ways though.

1. You start out as a oil/tire guy and work your way up(can take a few years). \

2. Go to school to learn the theory, while working in a shop to get the hands on experience. Or working after you finish your program(bad idea majority of the time).

Even if you go through a program you may just get stuck doing oil/tire work. There are no promises.

Yea I was looking at a couple programs around my way, UTI has a program for BMW school, was thinking about it since I like working with my hands and figure a mechanic will always be a job in need.

Honestly, I don't recommend becoming a mechanic. What I will say though is to flourish in this business at it you have the LOVE cars, enough that the bs you have to deal with on a daily basis doesn't bother you too much. I suppose thats with any profession but its especially true for auto mechanics. Also you have to be good(maximizing efficiency, working fast,having good "hands"). Most mechanics are "ok". Then theres pay. Most mechanics are flat rate and for the first couple of years you wont be making any real money. Especially with all the tools you need(very expensive).

If you do decide to go through a program DO NOT go to UTI or a Wyotech. While they have worked for others in the past the amount of money you pay is better spend at your local community college. A lot of people graduate with a lot of debt and decide this field isn't for them. A dealer specific program is ideal. They're suppose to work hand in hand the the Manufacturer and local dealerships and shops which is helpful IF the program works as designed(doesn't always). Honestly im ready to get out and become a diesel tech. If you do end up sticking it out and become good at what you do you can make good money if you can find a solid place but even then you may find that its "not worth it". The wear and tear it does to your body, always having to buy more tools,  warranty work etc. A lot of older techs feel trapped because working on cars is all they know. Others go back to school for others things and eventually leave. Some love it and do it till they're grey. I suggest doing a lot of research. Hell, stop by during lunch at a local shop and chop it up with one of the techs.

appreciate the words and advice sir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Spanish nt'ers, I have a ?, what kind of show is sabado cigantie? I'm at the laundry mat doing some clothes and only Spanish stations are on. Besides the sexy latinas, I'm lost.

Game show.

Young Handsome wrote:
Bout to�scoop this chick and go to the mall on this beautiful Saturday
smile.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went to the mall, ate, seen Hunger Games at the movies...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 SWAG WAS ON A MILLION!!! Had DA FRESH CUT
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THAT IS NOT ALL THOUGH

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

So today, I decided to scale back and be more lowkey(I'm a real life troll)... I kinda like it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

There is this pretty girl at my school that I've been eyen since 2010, I should have said somethin', but i wimed out... i ain't trippin though.... Thursday will be the day I introduce myself... Wish me luck
smile.gif

Today was great. Life is cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This the same girl I'm talkin' bout (see last post).... I can't stop thinkin' bout her... her MASS is MASSSIVE
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I need to man up and make a move next time I see her...
I Seen the chick who I've FEININ' for at the mall while I was with ole girl... She was with her roomate(I'm cool with the roomate), so I walk over introduce myself... she diggin da swag... I ain't get the number, but I definetly made an impression... Next time I see her... I'm gettin' da number

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Young Handsome's yoloness lately and especially in that thread on his foot has me legitimately in tears.

SWAG...

I'm swagin' hard as %+!% rite now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really should have lived on campus... I hope it ain't too late
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Went to the outlets today chilled with my boys and now I'm home watching the Barcelona game.
pimp.gif
. Hope yall have a good saturday bros.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

SWAG...

I'm swagin' hard as %+!% rite now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really should have lived on campus... I hope it ain't too late
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

those passes you posted have made my week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i appreciate your yoloness too
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Moving to TampaFL 9/1. Anyone know anything about Tampa?
if you don't mind, can I ask why?
or what you plan to do out there?
My wife's mom lives out there. She isn't doing so well. Had been contemplating it for a minute. My job is shutting down in my current city, and is giving me the opportunity to relocate there. Semms like it was supposed to happen. 
Can I ask why you asked why?

Back
Top Bottom