the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

BCG. MMG. Yeah that be my only crew.

pimp.gif

I realize I'm the only one who seems to include a nose when I make a smiley face in emails or with text. Seriously, though...Why doesn't anyone include the nose?!!!
laugh.gif

:smile:

Originally Posted by solarius49

Why does SoCal traffic slow alllllll the way down in the rain?

it seems like people forget how to drive when it rains..even worse when it snows they get full on ******ed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

it seems like people forget how to drive when it rains..even worse when it snows they get full on ******ed
laugh.gif
That's the problem. There's not much to driving in the rain, so it's not forgetting how to drive in the rain, but just forgetting how to drive.
We have that same problem over here...In Seattle!!!

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Moving to TampaFL 9/1. Anyone know anything about Tampa?
if you don't mind, can I ask why?
or what you plan to do out there?
My wife's mom lives out there. She isn't doing so well. Had been contemplating it for a minute. My job is shutting down in my current city, and is giving me the opportunity to relocate there. Semms like it was supposed to happen. 
Can I ask why you asked why?
I miss visiting Florida and I'm a nosey person 
laugh.gif

I would like to move down there when I get older, I just can't imagine what I'd do for $ out there.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by cs02132

laugh.gif
That's the problem. There's not much to driving in the rain, so it's not forgetting how to drive in the rain, but just forgetting how to drive.
We have that same problem over here...In Seattle!!!
does it really rain almost everyday there?

I think everyone has a little bit of seasonal mood changes. Ive been so much happier since the weather has been nice and the rain has subsided. Got stuff done, hung with peoples, just getting out feels good.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

No.

Every OTHER day. :  Nah..It's not nearly bad as people imagine.
Exactly
laugh.gif

I don't think Seattle is even in the top 10 for the rainiest cities

Back
Top Bottom