the thread about nothing...

Im saying tho. .do you realize how many people on this planet are not "happy" with their life?

To be happy with your life...that is a GOOD thing.

That's not overrated at all.

That is the GOAL

Feel exactly where you're coming from. A lot of our parents, grandparents, friends & family have past trauma that's too hard for them to deal with and they just push it to the back of their minds instead of trying to deal with it. I don't blame them though, life's a *****. There's also the factor of taking personal accountability and having a big Ego that's telling you to get back at another for doing you wrong. Was talking to my mom the other day about a hypothetical and she couldn't let go of anything if the situation at hand was in her life. Gotta work on your personal issues to become truly "free".

61269803-54B8-4083-B869-892FDA172956.jpeg
Currently happy

I do but she mostly talks about nothing, guess I gotta lead the convo more & stop complaining lol.

That may not be her fault, the women I've come across are some of the worst story tellers. My wife be tellin' me stuff that would take a normal human 5-6 mins but take her 25 mins including 3 different side stories that weren't necessarily needed

That may not be her fault, the women I've come across are some of the worst story tellers. My wife be tellin' me stuff that would take a normal human 5-6 mins but take her 25 mins including 3 different side stories that weren't necessarily needed
You right tbh. It's never really straight to the point.

Bacon>Chicken>Not interested by the rest>Hate sheep

That's true, I know someone at work, a women who always annoyed me with her stories, things have changed and that's a good thing. Women in general. But I have to admit as I'm mostly quiet in my life when it comes to my girlfriend (or the Internet) I'm very talkative...That's the point : can be very chatty or silent, so when she saw it wasn't a big deal for me, it must has been a chock for her :rofl:

Goon Affiliated really had some BAAANGERSSS almost broke some stuff at my job when Flaw started playin'

True but it's packed every night...I have 7th next on the courts...

Finally putting my 2011s to use
IMG_20180109_201524.jpg
****s look brand new, my gym was packed tonight with mass and dudes trying to holler.
Random dude: "How you doing"
West Indian chick on stair master: "Hello"
Random dude: "Next time you see me, I'm going to be your man"

****s look brand new, my gym was packed tonight with mass and dudes trying to holler.
Random dude: "How you doing"
West Indian chick on stair master: "Hello"
Random dude: "Next time you see me, I'm going to be your man"

:lol: :lol: @ "next time"

Back
Top Bottom