the thread about nothing...

True happiness is the best thing someone could ever have.

I dont think its overrated at all

Its earned

Her: you don't miss me?
Me: Idk it hasn't really been that long.

I don't know what people want from me sometimes.

True happiness is the best thing someone could ever have.

I dont think its overrated at all

Its earned

Happiness is a choice. You ever wondered how you can be mad and 20 mins later you're relaxed, calm, & joyous in so little amount of time? It's because you let go of the past and focused on the present for that new moment. Negativity is just a test to see how you deal with the situation at hand & how you respond/react to it. If you don't give the energy that that negative problem wants YOU WIN!

Happiness is a choice. You ever wondered how you can be mad and 20 mins later you're relaxed, calm, & joyous in so little amount of time? It's because you let go of the past and focused on the present for that new moment. Negativity is just a test to see how you deal with the situation at hand & how you respond/react to it. If you don't give the energy that that negative problem wants YOU WIN!
True talk

True talk
Her: you don't miss me?
Me: Idk it hasn't really been that long.

I don't know what people want from me sometimes.
Sometimes you know very well what answer you have to give...She wants to hear yes. That's all. No need to think, don't think.

IMG_0610.JPG
Which ones you wearing? Pics???

Played 5on5 at the ymca with some other workers during lunch break

Back
Top Bottom