the thread about nothing...

sounds good, nyc is huge plenty of fish in the sea to choose from.
what kind of dancer is she?

She does salsa, bachata, and ballroom/tap.

It's only been 1 date tho and he just bought coffee lol.

Does she seem like she's using you
Like is she genuinely interested

She seems innocent and shy, but I know better with NYC birds with heavy accents.

I'll never know if I don't give it a shot though. She's probably looking for a meal ticket (she knows I work in finance), but I'm just looking to dip the chorizo in her taco.

Ask her to go dancing.

You'll know if there's chemistry.

i'm sorry bro, but this aint science class. shorty wants to go straight to lunch and skip gym class aka the bedroom.

if she is willing to go cheaper with you i see no problem, their are so many inexpensive restaurants in nyc, that are still good for a 1st real date.

Since this is probably a bust, how about I just tell her "first round's on you"?

If she says nah, I just dip right there.
Is she isn’t giving it up, I wouldn’t buy her ****. If I can’t get the ***** with pizza and a movie I’m out

becareful with them nyc strippers/prostitute too, some are bold to set you up and let their mans rob you.
reminds me of that one NT'er who was going to meet with some girl and he had an odd feeling and stalked her outside the hotel they were meeting at and saw some goons waiting :lol:

20180204_ht_lp_blackpanther_tile

Only I could've hurt myself in my sleep. Something scared me in a dreqm so my body must've reacted in a sudden way out of fear. Now my back is all funny like I pulled it smh

Back
Top Bottom