the thread about nothing...

TAN,

In honor of Black Panther release today:

“If you stop struggling, then you stop life.”

May God have mercy on his soul, Heuy P. Newton.

We become fixated on wanting and desiring...

Instead of appreciating what’s in front of you while being in the trenches...

To accept these moment means to appreciate life and learn from past thoughts and actions.

Leeettttttsssss GGGGOOOOOO

1.PNG

I’ve got bj’s for less. It isn’t about what you’re feeding them, it’s about the game that’s being spit
I get that, but this dudes over here saying if I feed you I better get a BJ back and contemplating going on cheap dates! I smash plenty of times on the first day by going to a “nice” place, let’s say a roof top bar with $15 cocktails. Let’s say we each have three it’s 90 bucks smashed at the end of the night! compared to going to 2-3 “cheap” dates that probably cost you $20-30 bucks and you end up spending the same about of money so you’re better off going my route which is way less effort instead of going out to to 2-3?cheap date are you wasting three times the time and three times the effort . BUT THATS JUST ME :smile:

I never thought I would see a day where I have to worry and make sure I always have ID cause you know, they might try to deport my *** or send me to ICE.

Be safe out there guys.

Then again he’s not being cheap because he doesn’t want to be “player” or hustle he’s being cheap Because he’s brokeboi

I’m with you, and I don’t mind taking a girl out to a nice restaurant, but if it’s obvious she’s obsessed with money and doesn’t have any of her own I’m out (unless she just wants to smash).

alchemist iq alchemist iq does have a point though. There are plenty of delicious meals (if you live in a big enough city) for under $50 for 2 people

I’m with you, and I don’t mind taking a girl out to a nice restaurant, but if it’s obvious she’s obsessed with money and doesn’t have any of her own I’m out (unless she just wants to smash).

clearly niceshoes aka mr.smooth operator can't comprehend what my real motive/intentions when dealing with the opposite sex. me being a "moron" when you can't even read between the lines.

let break it down for you.

Im testing the girl mind aka her lifestyle. "im seeing where mind is at" meaning if she's type of women/girl who like fancy dates with all the frills and thrills i'll entertain her but not forever. I'M not gonna waste my time nor my money on a "user" which their plenty of women/men who do this, just so they can gauge the lifestyle of a man and leech on to them as a meal ticket. (chick will have you name stored as "meal ticket" on her iphone and probably only call you when she's bored with her current man but know when mr.opertor aka meal ticket is willing to pay for the $300 bill and probably get the infidelity p***y or none at all.

Its a small test i put on women when im about get myself in relationship not to just smash. cause once you start investing in the relationship and its not reciprocal, imo your wasting your money and time with a women who wants steak and lobster for lunch, brunch and dinner, and p***y or her personality is weak.

i've been with plenty girls/women without hardly taking them on dinner dates. just my sheer words/ways i entertain the women i have taste for, has given up the p.

lets not forget you don't know how to cook a meal to save your life in your own crib.

slighted slighted is smart he takes them on small coffee dates just to "chop it up" im sure he's gauging the women lifestyle/personality to see if she's worth the time.

Back
Top Bottom