the thread about nothing...

so i ended up talking to the woman that was annoyed with me because I wasn't picking up her hints through a chat, she does find me attractive which is cool. But I don't really want a relationship im too young i just want to smash

aaiv6zqnz2bz.jpg

There was a line outside of Nike and Shoe Palace this morning.
Feel like an old timer not knowing whats coming out lol

Bros, the craziest thing happened to me last night.

A police officer walked up to me being friendly.

I feared for my life. I’m still a little spooked. Was he taughting me?

so i ended up talking to the woman that was annoyed with me because I wasn't picking up her hints through a chat, she does find me attractive which is cool. But I don't really want a relationship im too young i just want to smash

Smash then say you can't pursue a relationship because of sexual incompatibility.

:lol:

Naw, he pointed out that I had a blown license plate light and if he was “one of those type of cops” he could’ve pulled me over for that. He assured me he wasn’t the type that’s just trying to take people to jail.

0221D016-738F-4910-9BFD-F9FAF62F49CC.jpeg

I don’t know what’s more **** up, the fact that I still think something is up, or the fact that white cops

:lol:

Naw, he pointed out that I had a blown license plate light and if he was “one of those type of cops” he could’ve pulled me over for that. He assured me he wasn’t the type that’s just trying to take people to jail.

0221D016-738F-4910-9BFD-F9FAF62F49CC.jpeg

I don’t know what’s more **** up, the fact that I still think something is up, or the fact that white cops

what state you in?
that's a close one, i have many interactions with getting stop for a DWB, i could probably right a movie off those interactions

TAN,

Late start but it's okay...Great day ahead!

“If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.”

If you’re unhappy, you can’t expect something or someone outside of yourself to fix it....

You are the only one responsible for your life....

If you want to change and start living with passion, you are the one that has to act....

LETTTTSSSS GOOOOOOOO!!!!

Back
Top Bottom