the thread about nothing...

Must be hard to decide between 2 restaraunts everyday right

FG-0004_Bear_thumb.jpg

I don't think she's going to put out without me committing to a relationship lol

if you about that savage life. Fake commit, smash, then leave aka break her heart.

don't take my advice to serious. It's what my savage friends do to females when they tryna get at them from a different angle.

but eventually someone heart is gonna get broken don't let it be yours. #justsayin

I don't think she's going to put out without me committing to a relationship lol

Most relationships start off as “just wanting to smash”. Tbh, from where this story started, you might want to consider it. You might could use the experience. The great thing about being young is that you can get in a relationship, try it out, get out no harm no foul.

Houston. Sugarland to be exact.
yo real **** the police in sugar land that i've seen and interacted with are actually not scumbags

i was in sugar land town square one night getting some food and drinks and real **** this little black chick was doing the MOST.
she must've had the worst day ever cause she was randomly ******* with everyone that worked there.

she grabbed a bottle off the waitress tray and smashed it on the floor
the manager came out and she spit on him
the bouncer came and she slapped fire out of him
then the police came ...(3 big ol white boys)... and no BS she swung on one of them ON sight
i was like :wow:...and thinking to myself RIP shorty

she kept resisting arrest and cussing and kicking.
they just ate that **** and calmly arrested her without hurting her at all

i was amazed
i swear i thought i was gonna see them off that chick or at the very least tase her ***...she def deserved it

Some of the ladies at work are dressed up in Lunar New Year outfits.

Some are trying too hard to look good. Some naturally got it lol.

yo real **** the police in sugar land that i've seen and interacted with are actually not scumbags

i was in sugar land town square one night getting some food and drinks and real **** this little black chick was doing the MOST.
she must've had the worst day ever cause she was randomly ****ing with everyone that worked there.

she grabbed a bottle off the waitress tray and smashed it on the floor
the manager came out and she spit on him
the bouncer came and she slapped fire out of him
then the police came ...(3 big ol white boys)... and no BS she swung on one of them ON sight
i was like :wow:...and thinking to myself RIP shorty

she kept resisting arrest and cussing and kicking.
they just ate that **** and calmly arrested her without hurting her at all

i was amazed
i swear i thought i was gonna see them off that chick or at the very least tase her ***...she def deserved it

that's wild, i seen some ish like that before, but shorty got handle real quick by people she was fighting with.

i've been to the actual sugar land mall area just once , but i was working at the time, had no time to peep the scene.
where can one go in sugar land and do things for fun or meet decent people.

that's wild, i seen some ish like that before, but shorty got handle real quick by people she was fighting with.

i've been to the actual sugar land mall area just once , but i was working at the time, had no time to peep the scene.
where can one go in sugar land and do things for fun or meet decent people.
imo town square is the only place remotely close to being a good social scene but still not the type of place to go for that
more like a place to go eat and chill with a chick or some people when you want to be low-key

imo town square is the only place remotely close to being a good social scene but still not the type of place to go for that
more like a place to go eat and chill with a chick or some people when you want to be low-key

yeah that's what i'm kinda looking for. where im at is dry as hell. i'm tryna to look for something that has the same chill spots like nyc chilling but texas style/vibe. If that makes any sense.

yeah that's what i'm kinda looking for. where im at is dry as hell. i'm tryna to look for something that has the same chill spots like nyc chilling but texas style/vibe. If that makes any sense.
heights, midtown, downtown, montrose are the usual suspects where people actually socialize

sugar land is the suburbs x10
lots of old money there

heights, midtown, downtown, montrose are the usual suspects where people actually socialize

sugar land is the suburbs x10
lots of old money there

is this all in sugrland or houston.

yea someone told sugarland is old money cats in there. them houses are serious though. jeesh, mini mansions per lot.

Back
Top Bottom