the thread about nothing...

d33c424bccef67e214642fcfc840aaf6f09d673523159397dee0dd2914b71d42

nba-celebrity-all-star-game-2018

636544212546931930-Rising-Stars11.jpg

"i just don't understand it...." Big-L
The trophy designs for mvp in the celebrity game is wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than the mvp world vs. usa
what the hell was the nba people thinking.
either both entertaining.

I see what everyone talks about. This snkrs app is boo boo.
its a terrible, app makes you smack your 3rd cousin for no reason.

how come the true blues are $20 more than the black cements? copping thru footlocker. Didn't follow the release as much?

[QUOTE ="LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs, post: 29576618, member: 197734"]I hoop in jordan 31s. Cant ball in retros[/QUOTE]

You ain't no baller. but its your money, your kicks. do as you please. #hypebeast #HitTheGym

everything gets worn in my personal collection! retro's, new sigs, everything. #yolo.

Nobody buying 3s to play basketball :lol:

what talking about son! You got NBA players in the league right now wearing retros 2's 3's 4's maybe even 1's right now. yeah its worn by the masses for aesthetics. but their are still people who still ball in early model j's.

NBA players can get buckets in house slippers, regular people should buy shoes with better tech.

end up getting kicked off the team like one dude in here.

Why does it matter if someone balls in their shoes or not.

What if he just wants to wear them casually because he likes the way they look
i was curious, i don't care. you can ball in church shoes if you that's your style. liking the way something look is cool, but everyone's different. I'm gonna use my kicks for they were engineered for, getting buckets.

Back
Top Bottom