the thread about nothing...

Michael Corleone is one of the best movie characters of all time
Family outsider turns out to be most calculating, ruthless don

I think the significant events/family deaths really brought out his true character

Interesting fact...

In part 2 Michael kills all of his father's friends/associates in reverse order of when vito met them.

The only one who is not in order is Frank pentangeli because that was supposed to be Clemenza but the actor died.

In the book is it in order?

Like does all the parts with young vito come first?

Or is it the same sequence as the movie?

i think i remember in the book - them also going more into the sinatra type character than in the movie -
how his wife, the gardner character, had vaginoplastia and/or other plastic surgeries that i wasn't aware
they even had way back then

sc - i think so for the most part - i remember bravo playing the first two movies in chronological order....i think the book kind of does that but may just around with flashbacks & such...so it doesn't play out in the exact same order as the two movies obvisouly cause it wasn't two separate stories - just one

someone who read it recently may help you more - i read it a long time ago - but it is an excellent novel!
reading the book after watching the movies might give you that extra godfather kick you're looking for as you can only watch the movies so many times

"Persistent Alerts Disabled" finally those NT EMAILS I keep getting can stop filling up my inbox, gets annoying. especially when it buzz through my apple watch with a 1-2 minute delay.

NT loves u mang
u annoying son, get away.
giphy.gif

While the Godfather 1 is a great movie that first half hour with the wedding and folks visiting the don really dragged. It def gets much better from there though.

10 years together
Kids in and out our rooms
Plus her parents moved in with us
So it’s just been quickies before bed for like 6 months
Not tonight
I don’t care who still awake
Or who hear her moaning
I got my table napkin ready
I’m eatin it all up tonight
10 years together
Kids in and out our rooms
Plus her parents moved in with us
So it’s just been quickies before bed for like 6 months
Not tonight
I don’t care who still awake
Or who hear her moaning
I got my table napkin ready
I’m eatin it all up tonight
Foreplay is key my G. Flourish

TAN,

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution."

There's a lot of toxic people in the world, including here on NT... :lol:

People you spend the most time with add up to who you become.

If you spend time with those who refuse to take responsibility for their life, always find excuses and blame others for the situation they are in, your average will go down, and with it your opportunity to succeed....

Spend it with people who motivate you...inspire you...support you...people who take you up in your life.

LLLLLEEETTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOO
Talk that talk b :smokin

I agree with 3 not being good but how are 1 and 2 "overrated"

What about them to you is not good

Back
Top Bottom