the thread about nothing...

That's how u stay a millionare. Not tipping. Jk.
Well homie ain't gonna get hurt by two people ain't tipping. I'm sure a lot of foot traffic happens within that vip lounge for people to slide him $2-$5 while he's working.

Dude was definitely not tripping. I've talked with him he was super laid back and he was just happy he got to talk to that hockey player tbh :lol:

Transiting in mexico city. All the white people boarded the flight to Cancun :lol:

I'm only with locals now :pimp:

So when in a vip airport lounge, do you tip the guy that serves alcohol?

(Srs question :lol:)

ReliableDistantFrilledlizard-size_restricted.gif

Does anyone eat a full breakfast anymore (pancakes, eggs, turkey bacon, beef sausage, hash browns)
making it yourself or eating at a restaurant/diner like ihop?

i usually do on weekends prepare my self my own breakfast and if their is food in the fridge for me to make it, but not all time. that's just way too much protein to start off the day for me.

i prefer brunch type meals

I eat eggs every morning except weekends.

Usually with some kind of meat.

4 eggs minus 2 yolks over easy.

Been making a few Nike iDs. Trying to decide between AM90s/AF1 for casual wear or some Metcons for training. Metcons would get more use but the 90s/AFs are dope.

Reactions: Ube
TAN,

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution."

There's a lot of toxic people in the world, including here on NT... :lol:

People you spend the most time with add up to who you become.

If you spend time with those who refuse to take responsibility for their life, always find excuses and blame others for the situation they are in, your average will go down, and with it your opportunity to succeed....

Spend it with people who motivate you...inspire you...support you...people who take you up in your life.

LLLLLEEETTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom