the thread about nothing...

Not usually a fan of superhero movies, but I've heard Black Panther was really good so I'll probably see it this weekend

fergie was def wild'in for that national anthem. but she probably did it on purpose to create some buzz again for herself.

alson who's that woman chris rock with :nerd:

adidas-yeezy-500-blush-detailed-look-41.jpg

Man people were extra as hell where I went to see Black Panther

I should have gone later

Great movie anyways

235+ million and counting since debut. I need start up these acting classes lol. jk.
my peoples wore the whole nigerian cultural outfit to the movie even my small niece.

hey eveyone does stuff like this just like the geeks, nerds and dorks who dress up in star wars, harry potter outfits. lol

235+ million and counting since debut. I need start up these acting classes lol. jk.
my peoples wore the whole nigerian cultural outfit to the movie even my small niece.

hey eveyone does stuff like this just like the geeks, nerds and dorks who dress up in star wars, harry potter outfits. lol

I get that other fans participate in cosplay. The difference this time is, it's not exactly cosplay. Throw on a random dashiki and it's off to the theater. With the aforementioned franchises like star wars, harry potter etc. costumes are specific with characters in mind. People who just heard of Black Panther 2 months ago are going all out acting like they been down with the character since the beginning. There is a lot of hyperbole going on this time.

My friend had her 30th birthday party this past weekend. One of our mutual friends was there and as I'm catching up with her she mentions that she got "dilly dilly" tattooed on her ***. The gentleman I am I asked her to show me which she obliged in one of the bedrooms. On one cheek is "dilly dilly" and on the other is the Indian from the tootsie pop wrapper :lol:
tootsie Pop wrapper.jpg

Back
Top Bottom