the thread about nothing...

Man they be taking forever between sets lol. I stopped bringing my phone for a hot minute but i recently started to record some PRs and listen to tunes. I been using youtube but that **** sucks with the ads. A random ad will play during a set lol so annoying
My phone is their strictly for music but on Saturday I did listen to live youtube podcast and it made my cardio a little easier. They weren't any ads either but I'm not sure if thats common for all live Youtube streams

My phone is their strictly for music but on Saturday I did listen to live youtube podcast and it made my cardio a little easier. They weren't any ads either but I'm not sure if thats common for all live Youtube streams

I used to watch shows/movies when i was consistent with cardio. Tryna get back on that, lose a few lbs too.

I used to watch shows/movies when i was consistent with cardio. Tryna get back on that, lose a few lbs too.
I did the podcasts cause I dont necessarily need to watch the screen, just hear what they saying and I'm good. When I do cardio my eyes just be wandering for some reason and when I'm close to finishing I close my eyes (pause) the rest of the way. I'm trying to get back to my Football weight myself and I'm close. Lo going to fit a whole lot better

IMG_20180217_145827_632.jpg

So obsessed with Canada, you aint eem know they in the p's in downtown toronto...
i have no plans to visit canada in my bucket list, but if you want me out there, i'll stop by, make sure you bring the balut and i'll bring the bacon with your favorite drake CD.

also if your referring to the instagram post that is filmed in nyc homie probably somewhere in manhattan within harlem. def not canada.

Oh right, forgot... You need money to travel.
the money isn't a problem, it's just canada is not on my travel destination list for a vacation. it's not a dream country i wanna visit before i kick the bucket. i'm not gonna waste money on courty i have no desire to go to.

No the gif...
i never knew that, guess i learned something new. i'm sure it was filmed for a reason canada. Filming a movie in nyc ain't cheap. paid in full as you know was based on real life events. One of my OG friend who i worked with in the past knew the real people camron, and mike epps portrayed. they had couldn't really show the grimey ish they did back then in them, the statute of limitations had made the movie writers trim what those guys did in real life.

Back
Top Bottom