the thread about nothing...

My pops lives in South Carolina, after high school I went to live him for about 3 months. I went to the Waffle House, it is what it is. U don’t go to a taco shop and expect to be blown away man.

That clip of Anthony bourdain at waffle house is in South Carolina.

Where does your father live there

I think now days u don't need to be the most gifted writer or even good for that matter. Just write **** and put IT out...see what happens
And that's the thing, there's way too many people that blog or write articles that have no depth or content that separates them from the rest.

Idk, I'm trying to blog more this year to work on my writing. We'll see how that goes.

If you're uppity you won't like waffle house

Waffle house is like that ditsy blonde in high heels and red lip stick smackin gum

Sometimes you want that.

what you mean by uppity? what if i eat at fancy restaurants? i've eaten at fancy restaurants and they can sometimes taste like crap too.

i've was highly disappointed in TAO'S in nyc, i dropped almost 150 for me and my gf. waste of money, the food was pre-cooked.

what you mean by uppity? what if i eat at fancy restaurants? i've eaten at fancy restaurants and they can sometimes taste like crap too.

i've was highly disappointed in TAO'S in nyc, i dropped almost 150 for me and my gf. waste of money, the food was pre-cooked.
Receipt?

Actually that was a wrong statement by me.

Uppity isn't the right word. But where I'm at theres definitely a certain type of crowd that frequents the waffle house.

It's just basically a greasy no fuss old school type diner.
No fancy dishes
Watch that bourdain clip that's a perfect representation of it.

Back
Top Bottom