the thread about nothing...

Yeah it’s damn near impossible to get fired from the union. I’ve seen people get fired, then the union fights for them and they end up back at work a couple months later :lol:

union jobs are like secret societies once your in your in for life till you die or they kill you. :lol:

17mY.gif

anybody see this growing movement of black people believing they are the true indigenous americans......its gaining some serious traction

the black "conscious community" has claimed native americans, kemet, moors, hebrew israelite........what's next?

TAN

“Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.”

Take whatever you’re procrastinating on and do it right now...

What are you waiting on? The right time?

Get into the habit of using your awareness of procrastination as a trigger to take action....

When you make it a habit, you are no longer slave to that which we call procrastination...

LETTTSSSSSS GOOOOOOOO

Totally off topic, but how was Bill Cosby basically killed in the entertainment industry for his actions towards women, but Trump is being accused of inappropriate actions against women, and nothing. Absolutely nothing.

anybody see this growing movement of black people believing they are the true indigenous americans......its gaining some serious traction

the black "conscious community" has claimed native americans, kemet, moors, hebrew israelite........what's next?

Seent a video of a dude saying that blacks havent lost rituals from african roots. He went to africa and they treat watermelon sacred and they bbq just like them. ***** wut

Totally off topic, but how was Bill Cosby basically killed in the entertainment industry for his actions towards women, but Trump is being accused of inappropriate actions against women, and nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Dudes bullet proof. Its magic really. Has multiple affairs "we don't care what he did in his past". Dude had the video of grab women by the kitty come out and he still got elected president....no sense

Can you Union cats blow trees, seriously question because I hear different things. I haven't blown trees in almost 20 years and there's all kinds of new **** out there I want to try

Can you Union cats blow trees, seriously question because I hear different things. I haven't blown trees in almost 20 years and there's all kinds of new **** out there I want to try

I'm not in a union so i don't know at all, but my job does drug test when they initially hire people and do surprise random on-site drug test. 20 years though? that's a bit extreme!! i'm no weed/head but i blow on rare occasions once or twice a year for a brain reset.

if know your job has strict no-drug policy don't risk it.

For sure, the military has a "zero tolerance" policy. I am not going to risk it because fam I had to sacrifice a lot to get where I am at, but one day I'm going to have a retire and I always wondered what the civilian sector's stance was on trees.

Back
Top Bottom