the thread about nothing...

The NBA May Implement a Play-In Tournament to Determine Final Playoff Spots
Bottom four seeds would battle it out for final spots.

At this past NBA All-Star Weekend, commissioner Adam Silvermade headlines at a press conference — stating that the league is looking to improve the current playoff format by possibly eliminating the East/West qualifying configuration. Instead, a system awarding the top 16 teams a playoff birth — regardless of conference – would be implemented. And now, according to ESPN, another idea is being tossed around — also aimed at improving basketball’s “second season.”

The new idea would involve a play-in tournament to secure the final two spots from each conference, with the 7-10 seeds from each side battling it out tournament style. Teams occupying spots seven and eight would play each other with the winner claiming the seventh seed. The winner from the game pitting teams nine and 10 against one another would then battle the loser of the higher seeded game — securing the eighth and final spot.

Although just an idea for now, the NBA league offices continue to float around ideas that could help reshape how the game is played and ultimately who is crowned champs. Be sure to check back for updates.

In case you missed it, LaVar Ball says Lonzo won’t re-sign with Lakers unless they sign his two brothers.

interesting. change is good, change is really good. I'm sure NBA wants to be a global league.

lavar is a bumb, send him to the g-league. Lakers ain't doing that all that. Yeah family over everything. but this isn't gonna happen. They will bump his 10pt game scoring bum a** shots to the g-league.

I always ask for the tracking for every any sale I put through online . Can't trust no one out here. If they can't supply that tracking # within 12-24hrs cancel the sale.

Facts, that's why customer service is most important when I sell something on Grailed.
I take a pic of the item + address label (so the buyer can never play that BS).
Then I give tracking # after <12 hours of sale.
Then I follow up to see if they got the package.

It's really more protecting myself, tbh.

How much you drop and who was the shipping company? Would be getting your money back?
213 shipped. Asking price was originally 225 alone.

Screenshot_2018-02-23-09-48-58.png
Screenshot_2018-02-23-09-49-04.png

01's.. Clean and DS. Even tho I know Its a high chance im not getting them it really doesn't bother me much and those the most I spent on some kicks.. Weird. I Dont have to wait an exact month after the order to get my money back? USPS did the shipping

Thats mandatory. I dont think ive ever bought something or shipped something and not had tracking for it
You'd figure. Dude said he couldn't find the receipt for them at all but he made sure the package was signed confirmation.

Those companies like under armor can try but they can't recreate Kanye west raw talent and his gifts. The dude has a background In the arts and not just music, he has tons of ideas which I think he can't really excute properly sometimes but he has full control in adidas than he has at Nike. Athletes like Lebron can give ideas and give suggestions on how they want thier shoe too look, but they can't do what Kanye does by actually drawing and creating a shoe for the masses.
He drew a roshe dude ..?

Nah he didnt. And thats an area I was questioning tbh. A driver could've stole them
if he didn't double box them which will be absurd warrant the price you dropped and the rarity of the sneakers its something any seller or any sneakerhead should do. It's just good for business and peace of mind. UPS drivers people think ohhh their union they aren't stupid to steal a package or it was seasonal worker who probably stole it, if someone got those "green eyes" like they saw gold/cash. They gonna be gone with the quickness.

hopefully you get you money back. But your situation isn't new and many reasons why i stay away from ebay.com

We need to make NT Great Again.

The search function is prehistoric to what is compare today's internet search tools.
i won't say much but for NT to really good, they need a mobile app that functions almost like reddit.

Reactions: Ube
Reflection of thought:

Trayvon Martin walks with hoodie and a bag of skittles and gets shot point blank.

Nikolas Cruz(Florida school shooter) brainstorms his ideas to the public on IG and how he's gonna carry out his massacre at the school, and has a noticeable gun in hands but gets cuffed and sent to jail to see a judge for a "fair" trial.

So trayvon got shot by for zimmerman exercising his "stand your ground law"
why the hell the cop or who ever just didn't shot this "Nikolas Cruz" dead to the ground.

America is f'ed up

/end rant.

Reflection of thought:

Trayvon Martin walks with hoodie and a bag of skittles and gets shot point blank.

Nikolas Cruz(Florida school shooter) brainstorms his ideas to the public on IG and how he's gonna carry out his massacre at the school, and has a noticeable gun in hands but gets cuffed and sent to jail to see a judge for a "fair" trial.

So trayvon got shot by for zimmerman exercising his "stand your ground law"
why the hell the cop or who ever just didn't shot this "Nikolas Cruz" dead to the ground.

America is f'ed up

/end rant.

Every country has issues. Cruz deserves the death penalty , but I understand the cops not killing him at the school

Back
Top Bottom