the thread about nothing...

Just got final #s: 20% salary increase + 50% bonus increase

Not sure if good enough or if I should keep looking for new gig

:pimp:

Just hope you dont end up in the bottom of the next tax bracket. That happened to me at one job, declined the pay increase cuz my net was gonna be less.

I'm a Science teacher for the 8th grade. Some kid wanted to play around with his cell phone and chat it up with friends during my test. Called his Grandma and now his birthday party and gifts are cancelled. I've seen this lady, she looks like she could easily be a backgroud chracter on a Medea flick and more. She doesnt play and will bring that heat to her grandson.

WelltodoInsecureAmurratsnake-size_restricted.gif

:pimp:

Just hope you dont end up in the bottom of the next tax bracket. That happened to me at one job, declined the pay increase cuz my net was gonna be less.

US taxes work like that? That’s just dumb. In the UK you get some pay tax free, pay the lower rate up to a certain amount, then the middle rate on anything over that, then the top rate on anything over that - so you can never take home less by making more - you pay a higher percentage of tax if you go up a bracket, but only on the income that is in that bracket.

US taxes work like that? That’s just dumb. In the UK you get some pay tax free, pay the lower rate up to a certain amount, then the middle rate on anything over that, then the top rate on anything over that - so you can never take home less by making more - you pay a higher percentage of tax if you go up a bracket, but only on the income that is in that bracket.

Im in canada. It was a several years ago but i remember the pay increase wasnt that much and my net was gonna be slightly less so i said im good on that.

Someone tried to explain the UK system to me yrs ago but i couldnt understand it tbh. From what i remember from working down south, ours is kind of similar to the US

Drop drop that knowledge. Filas were also considerd reject sneakers amongst the crowd. If you didn't have Jay's back in the 90s you weren't doing it. It was the poor mans shoe.

However they weren't bad in quality or performance back then.
They dropping the bubble joints I had in 3rd grade. Will be copping once they drop my colorway.

Fila is doing a collab with fendi. Won't be cheap.

So if you're one of those people that have notification bubbles all over your phone, does that mean you're not addicted??

BF2175B1-9C60-40E9-B62C-F4FEB1EC4462.png

6F6E8C52-2F38-4177-92FB-EF92939909B9.png

:smokin

Kudos to you, those notifications would drive me crazy. I can't figure out which of my text messages is staying unread and I'm considering either deleting all of my messages or uninstalling/reinstalling the app to get rid of the notification badge :lol:

Capture+_2018-02-23-20-07-10.png

Lol yo i swear all JB does is switch around the colors on 1s and people still go crazy for em

Baaaaaaah baaaaaah :emoji_sheep::emoji_sheep::emoji_sheep:

Is TAN tatted?
I have a black cross right below my neck line (nothing big or crazy). Was going through a tough time job wise and was basically broke. I prayed so much and He led me to where I am today. Whenever I’m feeling frustrated, down, or losing sight of my goals, I’ll look at myself in a mirror and I’ll see the tattoo reminding me why I got it. May sound corny and all but it has a purpose. And nah, it didn’t hurt when it got colored in.

Back
Top Bottom