the thread about nothing...

Can anyone recommend me some books/online material to learn the basics of building a website? I know nothing about it right now but id like to learn

I go to CC now and they have classes but I dont meet the prerequisites. Should i look for local workshops?
i would recommend that you download dreamweaver and start messing around with it when you have free time..

also youtube is full of tutorial videos for dreamweaver. 
downloading the trial now..should i download photoshop too you think?

I know absolutely nothing about either.. anything else
nerd.gif
i guess it couldn't hurt to go ahead and learn how to use photoshop too...

i personally don't know how to use it, i sure wish i did though.

When will the next Box of Nothing be released?

Now actually...

Rules are simple: post one of your favorite songs. Only ONE song.

I'll listen to all of the submissions and pick my fave. A box will be sent out to that poster no later than next week.

Always looking for new music and this is a way that we both can benefit.

Deadline for submissions is Monday, September 24th @ 12AM EST. A winner will be chosen on Thursay, September 27th. This way everyone gets a chance. Good luck.

No tix to Hawaii will be included. Sorry.

Last edited:
Now actually...
Rules are simple: post your favorite song ever. Only ONE song.
I'll listen to all of the submissions and pick my fave. A box will be sent out to that poster no later than next week.
Deadline for submissions is Monday, September 24th @ 12AM EST. A winner will be chosen on Thursay, September 27th. This way everyone gets a chance. Good luck.

First song that came to mind.

If you speak Spanish - Tragos Amargos.

Last edited:
Wait wut? We're not doing the 2012 thing? Im about to pick a poster from 2012 and send sonething to em myself.

My fave song of all time: Dead Presidents (part one)- Jay Z. Pure lyrical masterpiece. On my phone so cant embed a vid.

Didn't read my textbook just so I could post on this page.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Now actually...

Rules are simple: post one of your favorite songs. Only ONE song.

This was pretty cool so i wanted to share

My friend posted a status saying she was bored and wanted to draw, so i said draw me something cool.

She said she was gonna draw my default pic on FB

This is the default pic

and this is her outcome

She said drawing the cement 4s were tricky

Pretty :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom