the thread about nothing...

Dont know if this is the proper thread but I need some advice and dont think an entire thread is necessary. Im 21 and already balding (get it from both sides of the fam so I knew it was coming just not so soon) I've already gone through the 5 stages of grief so im good now and im planning to shave my head. My question is can anyone recommend some good products to use? ( razors, creams etc.). I'm black so take that into consideration ( you know, hair type and all).

Dont know if this is the proper thread but I need some advice and dont think an entire thread is necessary. Im 21 and already balding (get it from both sides of the fam so I knew it was coming just not so soon) I've already gone through the 5 stages of grief so im good now and im planning to shave my head. My question is can anyone recommend some good products to use? ( razors, creams etc.). I'm black so take that into consideration ( you know, hair type and all).

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
Andis T-Outliner Trimmer
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Professional trimmer preferred by most barbers. Comes with T-shaped blade, narrow "Outliner II blade" also available for machine.
[/td][/tr][/table]

the interior of this vilner gl benz is something serious

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
Andis T-Outliner Trimmer
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Professional trimmer preferred by most barbers. Comes with T-shaped blade, narrow "Outliner II blade" also available for machine.
[/td][/tr][/table]
and Tend Skin...amazing product

Bro, I'm still in denial smh

Anyone from the San Diego area (La Jolla) wanna answer this question? I'm gonna go visit a close friend sometime soon and I wanted to get an estimate of how much money I should bring. I am a college student so times is tough. She goes to UCSD so I am going to stay in her dorm. Things to consider are like plane tickets and money for activities because food is gonna be covered by her. Thanks NT Fam.
happy.gif

Anyone from the San Diego area (La Jolla) wanna answer this question? I'm gonna go visit a close friend sometime soon and I wanted to get an estimate of how much money I should bring. I am a college student so times is tough. She goes to UCSD so I am going to stay in her dorm. Things to consider are like plane tickets and money for activities because food is gonna be covered by her. Thanks NT Fam.:D

where are you coming from? I flew in and out of SD to and from Pittsburgh several times over the last 4 years, and I never spent less than $600 on a plane ticket

Nawww, I'm from Cali. So, basically, i'll be flying from Norcal to Socal. And how much money did you spent there?

Anyone from the San Diego area (La Jolla) wanna answer this question? I'm gonna go visit a close friend sometime soon and I wanted to get an estimate of how much money I should bring. I am a college student so times is tough. She goes to UCSD so I am going to stay in her dorm. Things to consider are like plane tickets and money for activities because food is gonna be covered by her. Thanks NT Fam.:D

How long you staying? And only gonna be in SD?

Last edited:
How long you staying? And only gonna be in SD?
Probably like from a Friday to Monday, just a weekend. And yeah, pretty much just in La Jolla. But I hear that the town is expensive.

I'm assuming for food she's just gonna swipe you and you're just gonna eat at the dining hall.

There are expensive restaurants but there are affordable ones too.

Visit the beach?

Last edited:
Am i the only one thats irritated that ash still has a pikachu? Im sure his raichu would be dope as **** if it evolved

I'm assuming for food she's just gonna swipe you and you're just gonna eat at the dining hall.
There are expensive restaurants but there are affordable ones too.
Visit the beach?
Pretty much, yeah. Because she has a mealplan and that's what I do when she comes. Yeah, visit the beach and just chill around the city. 

If you wanna spend a night at great restaurant (but expensive ...) , check out Eddie V's.

Great seafood.

Last edited:
Felt great to wake up early for United/Liverpool and City/Arsenal. Probably not leaving the couch with 1 PM football, 4 PM, 8 PM. Jets, Eagles, Patriots in my area.

Back
Top Bottom