the thread about nothing...

Scars all over my body, each with a story behind it
No need for tattoos for me

Same here. I look at mine every morning and give thanks im alive.

battle scars from life>*

534ac1f5-1292-4c68-968a-7431b93a24a2-black-panther-xmas-day-trailer-killmonger.jpg

Strange... Im checking tracking for something i bought and it says theres two shipments with that tracking #. Anyone ever see this before? Maybe some kinda error or glitch?

There's literally an entire subreddit for people that can't watch the Scott's tot's episode of the office :lol: Over 9,500 subscribers

Strange... Im checking tracking for something i bought and it says theres two shipments with that tracking #. Anyone ever see this before? Maybe some kinda error or glitch?

I had that before, said my **** was going to Virginia

:pimp:

Just hope you dont end up in the bottom of the next tax bracket. That happened to me at one job, declined the pay increase cuz my net was gonna be less.
I'll be sure to keep this in mind when I attempt to go up a bracket. Maybe I can get some tax guy to figure out what my take home would be under a theoretical salary before I do it. Years away from attempting to go up a bracket anyway.

I had that before, said my **** was going to Virginia

Dude shipped yesterday and when i check tracking it says theres two shipments. One it shows where he submitted the package and its gone to different facilities, the other has "no data".

Coworkers bringing that personal stuff to work?

I just sit back, observe, and take notes.
There’s a lady who constantly brings up her divorce and almost cries each time. Team meetings, listening to calls, etc. I sat with her last week and she started crying while saying “I can’t break down at work” and I’m literally sitting there the exact same hurtbae dude is sitting

There’s a lady who constantly brings up her divorce and almost cries each time. Team meetings, listening to calls, etc. I sat with her last week and she started crying while saying “I can’t break down at work” and I’m literally sitting there the exact same hurtbae dude is sitting

Man that sounds depressing, some people can't cope with stuff like that it can break them mentally and spiritually. Hope she gets over the hump.

you a better person than me. would’ve cut her off mid cry like “please explain to me why i should be concerned?”

Dude shipped yesterday and when i check tracking it says theres two shipments. One it shows where he submitted the package and its gone to different facilities, the other has "no data".
If the other one doesn't have any leads then I wouldn't worry about it. Probably a post office error

I'm a Science teacher for the 8th grade. Some kid wanted to play around with his cell phone and chat it up with friends during my test. Called his Grandma and now his birthday party and gifts are cancelled. I've seen this lady, she looks like she could easily be a backgroud chracter on a Medea flick and more. She doesnt play and will bring that heat to her grandson.
Lil yute gonna show out in class

Back
Top Bottom