the thread about nothing...

landscape-1505323835-gigi-hadid-shock.gif

That's messed up, the nba should look into that eithr fine or suspend zaza him. Your intentionally trying to injure or cause bodily harm someone after the play. OKC and thunder have real beef amongst each other.

i was mildly entertained, but both teams/[players have beef with each other, if they match up in the finals it might be interesting.

That's messed up, the nba should look into that eithr fine or suspend zaza him. Your intentionally trying to injure or cause bodily harm someone after the play. OKC and thunder have real beef amongst each other.
Like a Mirror Match type beef?

i was mildly entertained, but both teams/[players have beef with each other, if they match up in the finals it might be interesting.

Draymond knew what he was doing LOL

Western Conference Finals maybe

More like WWF battle, the zaza and the camelo hacks all happen yesterday night. i was peeping the game and made sure to tuned into the game last night, cause i knew there will some incidents. just didn't expect zaza to be grimey like that. homie would have gotten yolked out if did something outside of the nba courts.

grimeyy grimeyy thanks for the fix still early in the morning.

this damm german shepard im taking care of is getting out of hand, damm near almost broke my macbook, by getting on the couch.

Messed up on Zaza’s part.

If anyone follows soccer, its even worse. some players are grimey. Slide tackling in attempts to break legs or studs up to the crotch area :smh:

Messed up on Zaza’s part.

If anyone follows soccer, its even worse. some players are grimey. Slide tackling in attempts to break legs or studs up to the crotch area :smh:

soccer is much worse. i've seen some dirt moves from even elite players. the flopping irks me a bit to, good thing NBA peanilze "flops" and fines the player. its was getting bad back in 2010-2012 season.

Back
Top Bottom