the thread about nothing...

He's a dirty player, im sure few cats would yolk him out, outside of the nba glitz and glamour.
giphy.gif

ColdHarmfulClingfish-size_restricted.gif

Why would you even reach your hand out for a player on another team to help you up? :lol:

I would never lol

Why would you even reach your hand out for a player on another team to help you up? :lol:

I would never lol

well, it depends man. Some Nba outside of the uniform are close friends or played on the same team as each other. Also is shows good sportsmanship within your character. Zaza is just dirt player so no one in the nba is gonna have respect for him if he keeps doing dirt moves like that.

I'm sure if wade or lebron was on the floor one of them would have give him that 1-man up pull up from the floor just out of sheer respect for each other and the game itself.

I would never lol
If I played ball, or any sport for that matter, I wouldn't mind helping up another player. In the end we're both getting paid to play a sport we love, and of course there's the objective of winning and you're my opponent but I'm not letting that get in the way of the type of individual I am outside of the sport environment. That's just my take on it.

TAN,

“In order to change external conditions, you must change the cause. Most men try to change conditions and circumstances by working with conditions and circumstances. To remove discord, confusion, lack, and limitation, you must remove the cause, and the cause is the way you are using your conscious mind.”

Sometime you just have to let it go....

Accept positive reinforcement...and act on it!

LLLLEEETTTTSSSS GOOOOOOO!!!

Loool

"I grew up in a relatively poor neighborhood. Lotta rough **** going on there, but we won't discuss all of it. Suffice it to say, even at a fairly young age I was pretty sure I'd seen some ****.

In middle school I made friends with a kid that lived in the trailer park across town. The trailer park kids are a whole different type of poor. I remember the kid I was friends with as soon as I got there goes "let's go to the creek, Darius got his fishing pole back."

Ok... whatever the hell that means.

So we go down to the creek and there's this kid Darius and he's fishing in a creek and there's about 12 kids standing around watching him. Every so often he's catching a fish and handing it to one of the kids and the kid is taking the fish and running off giddy as hell.

He finally catches one and hands it to my friend, he and I skip off back to his trailer. My friend takes the fish... as is... puts it in the microwave, and then when the microwave beeps he takes it out and starts eating it with a fork.

I almost puked."

Back
Top Bottom