the thread about nothing...

hB849DED1

Most of the time i hate the "how much did that cost" because it def = judgement. But i am all for it if its from a friend. Some times they can even pass it off if its brought up properly.

Had some random person one time ask my how much my dog costs :lol:. She was like oh im looking for a mini goldendoodle myself but they seem expensive the one breeder we saw had the puppies for $2,500 each. She was like "do you mind me asking how much yours was". I was cool with it. Was like oh he was $1,100 gave her the breeders name too.

But most of the time its not ok
yea, if it's a longtime friend I don't mind cause we're cool like that. But a person who I'm not even on that level with? Naw, I find it disrespectful as hell that you're watching my pockets.

That's why I don't tell my coworkers anything

Even what I do on the weekend :lol:
I don't really say anything either, but the guy is Cuban and Cubans LOVE to run their mouth. And we work together, so he always forces conversation even when I ignore him on purpose.

Yeah I remember that netflix story, homie must have a real serious problem with you. Cause if he said something like that to me and was in my face, he would have gotten his chin checked at the doctor's office for real. i would locked up his jaw, just for on the grounds for invading my space intentionally. Dudes gotta know their are boundaries and limits to personal man space, you step on it, your getting your jaw locked up.

pocket watching is never cool.
I'm naturally a calm, laid-back guy so I don't really be checking people like that. Once he found out what this site really is, he's always like "you're on that vice again" "how many pairs of sneakers you got?" "how much do those cost?” "don't you get tired of that site?" "how much have you spent on sneakers?" "you have too many shoes" "that's a waste of money"

I hate when people asked "how much those shoes cost?"
yep, especially if they're not into sneakers like that. Cause once you tell them a price, they're instantly going to judge you. And I find that question mad disrespectful, I've never asked anybody.

lol at the NFL dropping papa johns and signing a deal with pizza hut...like as the NFL you need a pizza deal?

I'm naturally a calm, laid-back guy so I don't really be checking people like that. Once he found out what this site really is, he's always like "you're on that vice again" "how many pairs of sneakers you got?" "how much do those cost?” "don't you get tired of that site?" "how much have you spent on sneakers?" "you have too many shoes" "that's a waste of money"

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

i'm naturally calm myself, but i know their a time a place for everything, but you co-worker is an habitual line stepper. I've dealt with way worse people than him or like him. people i work throw compliments my way on the kicks i wear, i get a few jelly cats, but not the habitual line steppers constantly pocket watching. this is why niketalk is something of mystery site to my friends and family. i don't tell anyone about it, i just let them assume im talking about sneakers which at most i don't, cause i take long breaks from niketalk and only check in when i need to update myself on knowledge of what is dropping.

i usally tell em mind your cot-dam business.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Ube
I'd go for porsche 911, the old school one and get it modified by Nakai to get a RWB version

porsche-rwb-hoonigan-white-road-car-sun.jpg

Each modification is unique and made by Nakai himself
My boy has 2 but he’s paying about 30k for a rwb conversión on one.

My boy has 2 but he’s paying about 30k for a rwb conversión on one.

Dope.

Where is he from?
Is 30k the usual fee for the conversion?
How was the process like when he contacted Nakai?

I know it's a lot of questions :lol: just curious

Dope.

Where is he from?
Is 30k the usual fee for the conversion?
How was the process like when he contacted Nakai?

I know it's a lot of questions :lol: just curious
He’s from up north, Korean actually lmao but its still in the early stages since the car hasn’t been shipped of far yet, he’s got the motor pulled right now though cause he sent it to somebody shop in Georgia to have work done on it. When he told me the price my jaw dropped. He’s got so much money though it doesn’t even phase him.

Reactions: jjs
I've only seen Creed and black panther but I wasn't moved. His hood accent felt forced

his hood accent felt forced? homie is from newark,new jersey, he is from the hood. what chu talkin about son!

fruitvale station is a pretty good movie imo, will be watching fahrenheit 451 on HBO come may, surprised and glad they picked him to play guy montag. the book and old school movie is good, so hopefully he live up the legacy of the book.

i haven't caught black panther, don't have time and kinda wanna wait till the "African pride hype" dies a bit. (Im african)

Back
Top Bottom