the thread about nothing...

Naw, they can see who views the stories too
Learned this the hard way when I first created my IG:smh:

I was out here peeping girl’s stories like a maniac & then when I finally posted my first story & realized I could see everyone who viewed it...

2C9786CC-D1CE-4EA4-89C2-0C99BA0370A7.gif

Thank goodness they couldn’t/ can’t see how MANY times I viewed some of them.

You gotta make a "lurking" account and don't link it any of your contacts or Facebook. I know they implemented a screen capture feature that let's the owner of the video/clip who does screen cap of this vids.

Gotta think out of side box now.

You gotta make a "lurking" account and don't link it any of your contacts or Facebook. I know they implemented a screen capture feature that let's the owner of the video/clip who does screen cap of this vids.

Damn didnt know about the screenshot thing. :lol:

My account is just BS for the most part anyways so i dont really care.

Morning tan
been to the doctor a bunch the past 3 months. Long story short messed up my groin during soccer. Been to 7 different doctors not one "real" diagnosis. Told my coworker the story. He is out side of my office talking to some one and literally said "I told jking0821 to go see Dr. Mecherd but you know, you can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink"

Bruh eff you and your dumb recommendations. You know how many people have told me "go see my guy" or "i have the best doctor" get over yourself

Does anybody else here not like when people always ask how much some of your belongings cost? Especially when they say it with a certain tone that you know they're judging you? I feel like they're low-key pocket watching and I hate that ****.

Y'all remember the guy who works with me who I talked about before? Guy was always invading my personal space looking at my phone, talking 'bout why am I always on Netflix? :rolleyes

Well I copped a new phone for my b-day last week and the guy took notice. So now when I'm always on my phone he always has something slick to say. "Oooh look at you obsessed with your new expensive shiny phone".:stoneface:

Most of the time i hate the "how much did that cost" because it def = judgement. But i am all for it if its from a friend. Some times they can even pass it off if its brought up properly.

Had some random person one time ask my how much my dog costs :lol:. She was like oh im looking for a mini goldendoodle myself but they seem expensive the one breeder we saw had the puppies for $2,500 each. She was like "do you mind me asking how much yours was". I was cool with it. Was like oh he was $1,100 gave her the breeders name too.

But most of the time its not ok

Does anybody else here not like when people always ask how much some of your belongings cost? Especially when they say it with a certain tone that you know they're judging you? I feel like they're low-key pocket watching and I hate that ****.

Y'all remember the guy who works with me who I talked about before? Guy was always invading my personal space looking at my phone, talking 'bout why am I always on Netflix? :rolleyes

Well I copped a new phone for my b-day last week and the guy took notice. So now when I'm always on my phone he always has something slick to say. "Oooh look at you obsessed with your new expensive shiny phone".:stoneface:

Yeah I remember that netflix story, homie must have a real serious problem with you. Cause if he said something like that to me and was in my face, he would have gotten his chin checked at the doctor's office for real. i would locked up his jaw, just for on the grounds for invading my space intentionally. Dudes gotta know their are boundaries and limits to personal man space, you step on it, your getting your jaw locked up.

pocket watching is never cool.

TAN,

"Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth."

We all want wealth, but how do we achieve it?

Invest in yourself through school, books, or a quality job where you can acquire a quality skill set.

Identify your talents and find a way to turn them into an income-generating vehicle.

LLLLLEEETTTSSSSS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I swear alchemist iq alchemist iq and I were brothers in another life.
I have a lurking account with nothing on it, but follow all the IG thots.

Does IG show who screenshots your stories?

Back
Top Bottom