the thread about nothing...

Jigga wasn’t shooting at T-Pain but the rappers like Lil’ Wayne...

It wasn’t because of that song but he did go into a depression for a long time..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/culture/culture-desk/the-sadness-of-t-pain/amp

He won a Grammy with Bruno Mars...Glad he’s okay.

Depression is a dark place.

But homey can sing..didn’t understand why he used auto-tune.

But how was Kanye was able to succeed even after that song ??? :lol:

The world of hip hop is nothing but sheeps.

Ye was spitting hot flames at the time so he got a pass

9v8isy.png
giphy.gif

I just met my girl's co-worker and she's fine black French woman with aa absolutely sultry accent. I think she's Eritrean or something, my girl even looked at her for an extended period of time. I could tell that this one Argentinian woman was jealous too because I think the was that last show-stopper before this woman walked in.

Two LAPD Officers Receive 25 Year Sentences For Raping Women While On Duty
National
Shenequa Golding @GoldingGirl617 | February 28, 2018 - 12:14 pm

Screen-Shot-2018-02-28-at-9.10.12-AM-1519837916-compressed.png

CREDIT: CBS News Screenshot
From 2008 to 2011, four women who were investigated on drug related cases say they were raped by LAPD officers James Nichols, 46 and his partner Luis Valenzuela, 45. The veteran cops appeared before a judge in a downtown Los Angeles courtroom with their arms in handcuffs wearing orange jumpsuits as they received their 25 year prison sentence.

Both men entered a no contest plea, to which Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Ronald S. Coen reminded them their petition didn’t change the crimes committed.

“You understand pleading no contest is the same as pleading guilty,” Coen said. “The only difference is it makes you feel better.”

According to CBS News, the women were between the ages of 19 and 34, one of whom acted as an informant for the despicable duo. All the women accused Nichols and Valenzuela of forcing them to perform sex acts to avoid jail, stating they were attacked in alleys, their apartments and the officers patrol car.

Over the course of 18 months, one of the victims says she was assaulted four times, twice by Nichols, once by Valenzuela and once by both of them at the same time. One woman even accused Valenzuela of assaulting her with his firearm. After the plea deal was accepted a deputy district attorney called the crimes “particularly heinous” due to the way the disgraced cops illegally wielded their authority.

“Prior to being a judge, over 33 years ago, I was in law enforcement as a member of the DA’s office and head of organized crime,” said Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Ronald S. Coen to the former cops while in court, reports CBS Los Angeles. “This hurts.”

Nichols and Valenzuela were arrested in February 2016 and have remained behind bars since then. The two were placed on unpaid leave from the LAPD in 2013 and relieved of their duty shortly after that.

just saw this on my twitter feed, smh. LAPD ain't far from a rotten apple like the NYPD boyz in blue.

2 of my homegirls who are bottle girls here are cool with the bundle of Brittany chick (she’s always in cleveland) .... they know my love for her.

One FaceTimed me with her on the phone and it was so unexpected i lightweight froze up .

The other one i used To mess with and she also FaceTimed me when i was with this girl i currently mess with it and had to hurry up and hang up.

The next time I’m just going to whip it out.

Back
Top Bottom