the thread about nothing...

2 of my homegirls who are bottle girls here are cool with the bundle of Brittany chick (she’s always in cleveland) .... they know my love for her.

One FaceTimed me with her on the phone and it was so unexpected i lightweight froze up .

The other one i used To mess with and she also FaceTimed me when i was with this girl i currently mess with it and had to hurry up and hang up.

The next time I’m just going to whip it out.

Who dat is

you got starstruck over ig thot? i peeped her ig, she aint bad, but i did see her posted with drake......homie probably smash.

Not star struck but just unexpected . I jokingly talk about her all the time and then she pops up on my phone and I’m like what the hell .... i spoke And all that but forgot to set her up for an appointment or plug myself in lol

Not star struck but just unexpected . I jokingly talk about her all the time and then she pops up on my phone and I’m like what the hell .... i spoke And all that but forgot to set her up for an appointment or plug myself in lol

i hear what you mean, but any good player of game will think quick on his feet, and don't whip it out, your gonna take another L. i'm she gets plenty uncooked hot dogs in her DM. don't be that guy. she'll hit that block button.

They came in yesterday with the game. Bouta read them right now.. See if I'll invest in the whole series.

20180228_162433.jpg
Death of The Family is a REALLY good read. Scott Snyder got me interested in Batman when he was writing that title.

They came in yesterday with the game. Bouta read them right now.. See if I'll invest in the whole series.

20180228_162433.jpg

That game is real. Finished it last month. People hate that there's so much Batmobile stuff but I didn't mind it. Did you play Asylum and City?

That game is real. Finished it last month. People hate that there's so much Batmobile stuff but I didn't mind it. Did you play Asylum and City?
I played and beat city back in 2012 - 13 and I just beat origins main storyline 2 weeks ago after having it for 3 years and not playing it. And I never played Asylum

Sometimes I forget that I am only 21. I keep thinking that I should "have it all" by now but when I sit back and realize what's going on I'm like damn....all I need to do is focus.

2 of my homegirls who are bottle girls here are cool with the bundle of Brittany chick (she’s always in cleveland) .... they know my love for her.

One FaceTimed me with her on the phone and it was so unexpected i lightweight froze up .

The other one i used To mess with and she also FaceTimed me when i was with this girl i currently mess with it and had to hurry up and hang up.

The next time I’m just going to whip it out.
She ******* one of them little rainbow colored rapper ******, I'm sure you have a great shot

She ****ing one of them little rainbow colored rapper *****s, I'm sure you have a great shot

Yeah used to mess with Uzi lol... not sure but think she ****s with somebody on the Indians too . Always at their games, in cleveland and been at a few cavs game in very good seats lol

Back
Top Bottom