the thread about nothing...

son that benz..............:x so much want. who did it? add that to the top cars panamera and i would be in heaven.

Funny you say Topcars ..

They did the benz .. same interior design ..

That Porsche is FILTH :x :x :smokin

Watched the hunger games last night. Wasn't a big fan of her, but CotDamn Jennifer Lawrence is fine as hell 
nthat.gif

How about this, why is Ash still losing battles? That pickachu should be at level 100 and yet it catches Ls to random pokemon and trainers that he fights on the street.

Man the new old navy commercial with the backstreet boys weirds me the hell out. I feel old, I remember waking up every saturday seeing their videos on mtv :\

I took 1.5 grams of shrooms and smoked some weed two days ago. It was one of the most beautiful days of my life. I felt so happy.

Here's my question tho. I started hearing what other people where thinking. Was i tripping or what?

Pikachu wasn't at fault, ash didn't evolve him because he wanted to preserve their friendship.
Never let that boy pikachu be great.

why fat girls always claiming they thick
to help their self esteem....
Nothing wrong with that. Nothings worse than a girl who is insecure about their weight.
frown.gif
My heart bleeds for them seriously.
Pikachu wasn't at fault, ash didn't evolve him because he wanted to preserve their friendship.
Yeah hes a terrible trainer. That level 100 "rare" Pikachu shouldnt be catching Ls ever.

Watching that show is hilarious though. "DODGE IT" and then they always make the appropriate dodge. I didnt know I had to tell you to go dodge that fire blast
laugh.gif

Nothing wrong with that. Nothings worse than a girl who is insecure about their weight.:frown: My heart bleeds for them seriously.

Yeah hes a terrible trainer. That level 100 "rare" Pikachu shouldnt be catching Ls ever.

Watching that show is hilarious though. "DODGE IT" and then they always make the appropriate dodge. I didnt know I had to tell you to go dodge that fire blast:lol: .

I never thought about that.

Oh man how i loved pokemon, damn shame it from 151 to who knows how much now.

Charizard :evil:

Last edited:

Nothing wrong with that. Nothings worse than a girl who is insecure about their weight.:frown: My heart bleeds for them seriously.

Watching that show is hilarious though. "DODGE IT" and then they always make the appropriate dodge. I didnt know I had to tell you to go dodge that fire blast:lol: .

I never thought about that.
Yeah thats crazy now come when they fight a wild one they automatically dodge and do moves but after getting caught they gotta be told? Btw i swear i wish pokemon were real i would want a charizard sooooooooo bad

Im tryna watch football, why the **** bill clinton on my screen right now??

Not 1 game showing. heated >:

Last edited:
Im tryna watch football, why the **** bill clinton on my screen right now??

Not 1 game showing. Somebody hook me up with where to watch online fore my blood pressure spikes :lol:
Damn where u at im watching the niners game and flipping to the indy game on breaks
Btw lovin the avy
S-T-U-P-I-D when we go to the club we dont need Id

Last edited:

Nothing wrong with that. Nothings worse than a girl who is insecure about their weight.
frown.gif
My heart bleeds for them seriously.
well dont you think instead of lying to themselves...they should get a reality check and do something about it...instead of calling themselves thick?
It works both ways. You cant just tell a girl that theyre fat and need to do something about it. They need reassurance combined with constructive criticism and motivation. At least I couldnt be that blunt with someone, it just seems too mean. People dont ask you those things to be given harsh truths they want validation.

Live and let live I say

Who the hell makes cake without frosting? Like what's the point? :smh:

lulz @ paying for a dominatrix you can't smash

Back
Top Bottom