the thread about nothing...

It's all good lol. She's decent, but I'm not attracted to her enough to try making a move. Although one time I was at the pool and she was too and her body is NOOICE

Oh she one of those, "every thing look good butter face"

Can't stop a man from looking though.

we really complaining about being paid to do nothing... :smh:

I see where you’re coming from, but this isn’t an office job where I can chill by my lonesome and play on my phone if there’s nothing to do. I’m in a relatively small room all day with patients. Can’t really slack off like you might think I could.

Have you spoken to your supervisor regarding the training? That's pretty bad if you've been there for 3 days and have done nothing.

It’s not that I do nothing, I do - bring patients to and from their room, follow behind with a wheelchair when the PT takes the client for a walk, clean things, some clerical work that I haven’t even been trained to do.

But most of my time is just chillin, looking out for a PT that might need some help. The place really isn’t that busy either - they’re at half capacity and are discharging more than they’re admitting. Overall, I don’t have many responsibilities. There’s a few hours that get busier and I’m needed a little more. Other than that it’s boring as hell.

well take that time to study and pick up new qualifications at work.

But to say ima quit because there is nothing to do is hustling backwards :smh:

The first part isn’t possible for reasons already mentioned.

And I’m not quitting. Just adjusting my schedule and cutting down the time I’m there to when they need me most. In the meantime, I have another job to fill the gap and I’ll keep looking for something that’ll give me better experience.

I like having things to do. Need to be occupied either physically or mentally or I’ll go insane.

This is sort of random but my boy literally gets paid to do nothing as a security guard :lol: It’s like 11.50/12 an hour so not much but the most work he told me he does is 20 minutes every hour. Those 20 minutes consist of just walking a whole 4 story building making sure everything’s alright. Surprisingly people still end up being fired because they forget or are too lazy to do their rounds :rofl:

I used to work as a doorman for a condo building in NYC
$20/hour doing absolutely nothing but greeting the rich white folks living there
I know cost of living comes into play living in NYC but god damn, 20 an hour?!

This is sort of random but my boy literally gets paid to do nothing as a security guard :lol: It’s like 11.50/12 an hour so not much but the most work he told me he does is 20 minutes every hour. Those 20 minutes consist of just walking a whole 4 story building making sure everything’s alright. Surprisingly people still end up being fired because they forget or are too lazy to do their rounds :rofl:

TOP FLIGHT MFER

C’mon b, you can do it yourself.
tenor.gif

I did security in NYC for a bank grave yard shift a few years afo, I quit like a week later. So boring, drunk white people try to intimidate me, left that ish.

Doorman's get paid very well in NYC, espically if your in a union, and they get tipped like crazy.

Impressive move by LeBron, and Wade tough shot was as well. But I'm still gonna pay my resepct to to Johnson ankles, may the r.i.p

P.S. if you a baller you always gotta learn how to take weird, tough shots when the defense is on you and your in arkward / low visability position. Makea you better player overall when the pressure is on.

I hope Wade stays for another season. But i I doubt it.

i have very fast metabolism it's hard for me to gain weight, but when i do eat "big" consistently my whole body is over level 9000. i need to get back to that stage i was at in 14-16. haven't played ball in like 3 weeks, smh.

My co-worker was on savage mode today.

So she's treating this man, probably in his 80s, and she's telling me about him and she goes:

Co-Worker: So George has been with us for 78 days. We didn't expect him to be here long though. He caught a case of pneumonia 2 months ago and I thought I would never see him again. But nope, it just wasn't his time. He's still hanging with us. Isn't that right George?"

This poor man is sitting right in front of her having to listen to her remind him of how close he is to checking out and how he almost did. She was so upbeat about it too. Like "Wow I just couldn't believe he made it. Guess we'll have him a little longer now!" :smh: Let that man be.

i have very fast metabolism it's hard for me to gain weight, but when i do eat "big" consistently my whole body is over level 9000. i need to get back to that stage i was at in 14-16. haven't played ball in like 3 weeks, smh.

Youre lucky, my metabolism has slowed down a whole lot these past few years. Definitely careful of what i eat and how much.

Thinking i might do a cut soon

Back
Top Bottom