the thread about nothing...

Why the f*ck does NT not have a Tommy thread?? Not Even for vintage Tommy? Ralph, preme and Bape are the only ones that matter on this site??

Why the f*ck does NT not have a Tommy thread?? Not Even for vintage Tommy? Ralph, preme and Bape are the only ones that matter on this site??

Pimp-C-Friends-Nas-Juicy-J.jpg

You could start one, all you need is one, I'm sure their are enthusiast on this site

Youre lucky, my metabolism has slowed down a whole lot these past few years. Definitely careful of what i eat and how much. Thinking i might do a cut soon
im sure mines will slow down, but i doubt it, cause i'm active person. but i get full easily, so i rarely can eat big meals. Don't wanna waste food.

You could start one, all you need is one, I'm sure their are enthusiast on this site
I was thinking about it some months ago but I felt like y'all cats wouldn't **** with it for some reason. And I figured as old as this site is I should've bumped into at least one. Even if it was locked.

1) Why did you post Pimp in response to me
2) Yes, this went over my head

I was thinking about it some months ago but I felt like y'all cats wouldn't **** with it for some reason. And I figured as old as this site is I should've bumped into at least one. Even if it was locked.

1) Why did you post Pimp in response to me
2) Yes, this went over my head
Polo **** that Hilfiger
Made myself a ghetto star
On the slab, sippin' barre
Smokin' weed, sellin' white
Them other ****** **** don't come back right
That's how ****** get popped
Tryna get the cheaper price
Watch yo' paper, guard your life
'Cause most these ****** ain't livin' right
Keep yo' pistol, **** a fight