the thread about nothing...

I used to have bad allergies, especially when i lived in the south. I stopped getting them like 3-4yrs ago though. I dunno why but they just stopped.

0EB3DBB8-63AB-41D4-BEC7-A2CA43AF68A1.png

I just assume people that like the cold are actually mutants.

I'd rather deal with heat and bugs than deal with freezing cold and snow.

Cold > heat

You can always put on more clothes to warm up but you can be butt naked and be hot af.

Texas be so hot you don’t have cold faucet water..at all.

I used to have bad allergies, especially when i lived in the south. I stopped getting them like 3-4yrs ago though. I dunno why but they just stopped.
You developed a superpower. Have you tried jumping off a roof to see if you can fly?

Jk. I still have allergies but I don't think it was bad as maybe 6 years ago. 6 years ago was misery everyday. Then I started taking clarinex every spring and that **** is a godsend. Absolutely works for me. But yours...just stopped?

Cold > heat

You can always put on more clothes to warm up but you can be butt naked and be hot af.

Texas be so hot you don’t have cold faucet water..at all.

Not with me. As someone that technically works outdoors, I find cooling off much easier than warming up.

I went the entirety of 2017 without getting sick then swear I almost died on my girl's birthday on December 8th. Felt like my body was about to say **** it and stop

Lmao i observe too much

Do girls have some unspoken agreement that they know most if not all of them are catfishing/angling pics on social media?

Like the **** is obvious that shorty is lying but other girls hype them up and vice versa

Back
Top Bottom