the thread about nothing...

kdot1-png.3266784

She's perfect, problem with the internet is all these beautiful women we don't even meet or has no chance with, the come back to reality is hurtful 😂 I don't think I'm sexist BUT sometimes I'm thinking about stuff like, " problems " men could have aging about their intimity could sometimes be explained by their wife...It looks cruel said like this, but I'm sure in some cases you just replace one woman by another and problem solved 😅 Like this woman in picture, if you can't color her, nah you're not into women anyway 😆

Which the scariest, drowning in it, or being with your ex ?
Being with my ex especially the time I worked with someone I thought she was cheating on me with and he yelled out at me one day “she don’t like you” in the middle of a work meeting and the dude that was in charge said “aww cmon man that’s F’d up” like he already knew .. I'm sitting there like yoooooo wtf is going on in my life, this one decision took me down a path of no return.

I keep having nightmares that I’m drowning in Amazon rainforest type water me and my ex it’s pretty scary and it’s been the same dreams for about a week
If you REALLY want to know..ONLY if you really want to know.

If you REALLY want to know..ONLY if you really want to know.

i HOPE to regain my soul

Being with my ex especially the time I worked with someone I thought she was cheating on me with and he yelled out at me one day “she don’t like you” in the middle of a work meeting and the dude that was in charge said “aww cmon man that’s F’d up” like he already knew .. I'm sitting there like yoooooo wtf is going on in my life, this one decision took me down a path of no return.
It happens to be cheated on, but it's even worse when it's someone you work with, as I can't avoid a woman to cheat on me, I tend to avoid any people at work to know women I'm with, it's already painful when they cheat on you, but when everybody knows...

When you find a random yet dope shirt online but shipping turns it into a $50 t-shirt:smh:. Cons: Its so random a small percentage of people I see will even know what they're looking at and quality wise Im going in absolutely blind. Pros: Part of me kinda wants it to be low quality, but no too low quality. Its coming from Germany so I'd definitely never have to worry about seeing someone else in it and its DOPE imo.

I wonder if I'd just come out better stealing the image.....nah Im not going to do that.

It happens to be cheated on, but it's even worse when it's someone you work with, as I can't avoid a woman to cheat on me, I tend to avoid any people at work to know women I'm with, it's already painful when they cheat on you, but when everybody knows...
Nobody knows that happened to me but for now when i wrote that.. but yea when everybody knows i was stunned

Back
Top Bottom