the thread about nothing...

Bruhhhh

In this birds ig story she asking if she started a gofundme for breast implants, would people support?

Lmao f o h

Bruhhhh

In this birds ig story she asking if she started a gofundme for breast implants, would people support?

Lmao f o h

She shooting her shot. I can respect it. It's the people that actually donate that are wilding.

Last edited:
Bruhhhh

Lmao f o h

I can see this easily working if she implements level and rewards.

20$ and up, you get a bikini pic
50$ and up, you get a nude
100$ and up, you get a vid session

But if she's going to do that, she might as well become a cam-girl or something :lol:

Left over Pad see ew and lemon chicken. Chill lunch today.

I feel super tired though. No energy all day.

Yo on the real.. .salute those rich weirdos that pay for these bops connectpals and **** and then post the videos on the hub.

Shouts to you guys cuz man like me aint paying for ****.

Internet is full of rich creep. Wouldn't be surprised.

You got athletes flying out IG "models" out there.
Bummer.

I feel like there aren't anymore undercover freaks, because all these girls are using social media.

I member a chick from high school who didn't think anything freaky about her. She made me a believer :lol: Then she got snobby and knew what she was working with and got ran through :smh:

Yo on the real.. .salute those rich weirdos that pay for these bops connectpals and **** and then post the videos on the hub.

Shouts to you guys cuz man like me aint paying for ****.
Not even $5 to watch SC eat balut? :rofl:

Bummer.

I feel like there aren't anymore undercover freaks, because all these girls are using social media.

I member a chick from high school who didn't think anything freaky about her. She made me a believer :lol: Then she got snobby and knew what she was working with and got ran through :smh:
Story remind me of this chick I met in middle school who went to my high school, my sophomore year she got caught taking 6 ***** during football practice. I thought she was a freak before that but man. I was in shock

Flying out to f them isn't the same as donating though

Word

Not even $5 to watch SC eat balut? :rofl:

Scust

Story remind me of this chick I met in middle school who went to my high school, my sophomore year she got caught taking 6 ***** during football practice. I thought she was a freak before that but man. I was in shock

Knew this white girl that was a battry ting in highschool. Her last name was keeter, mans called her skeeter.

My boy went to school with this african chick that used to like guys to drop a dookie on her chest. People found out and clowned her so much she changed schools.

Word

Scust

Knew this white girl that was a battry ting in highschool. Her last name was keeter, mans called her skeeter.

My boy went to school with this african chick that used to like guys to drop a dookie on her chest. People found out and clowned her so much she changed schools.
:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom