the thread about nothing...

ScalySpottedBrownbear-size_restricted.gif

NYC weather is acting wild
45-50 degree weather one day and then a nor'easter the next day. Feel like that happens every week :rofl:

Anyway, I can't complain. My presentation was tomorrow and my midterm was next week but because of the cancellation, my presentation is next week and my midterm is after spring break

SO MUCH WIN

Last edited:
You know we still have to ask right? It’s like an automated system hardwired into TAN.

Lmao yea, you guys aren’t missing much honestly

How "older" we talking? I'm genuinely curious because I went through something similar not too long ago, awkward beyond belief

About a 14 year gap, she’s in her early 40’s, story time :nerd:

I gotta know who this is :lol:

Lmao I can’t say too much but she is pretty cute, Logic was trying HARD too

Lmao yea, you guys aren’t missing much honestly

About a 14 year gap, she’s in her early 40’s, story time :nerd:

Lmao I can’t say too much but she is pretty cute, Logic was trying HARD too
:lol: Well yours got mine beat in age, here we go

At my current job a lady was let go unfortunately (Hate to see that happen to anybody) who was their for about 2 years. Anyway when she first started we crossed paths several times due to work (I'm the IT guy) and we were always cordial with each other. Anyway one random *** day she asks if I'm seeing someone, didn't really think nothing of it since alot of the women I work are older and always ask me that. Our age gap wasn't as big but it was atleast 11 years apart, any way I say I'm not and proceed to work, out of nowhere seconds later she says "You know what , I think your handsome and I've been flirting with you for some time now". Now when I heard that I was :pimp:, but then I looked at her and I was :frown:. I was deadass speechless, all I could say was "Thank you , I really appreciate that". I finished helping her out and left her office, after that all contact between us ceased and whenever an IT issue came up she made sure to hit my co-workers. One of them actually noticed it and asked me why she kept emailing people directly or specifying names except mine whenever she emailed the department. I told him and proceeded to :lol:, I felt a little bad because I was so surprised that I never verbally let her down. I mean she has a great personality but she just wasn't my type. I'm glad she kept it professional though and aint start badmouthing me on some grade school ****. Your story reminded of this

I smashed a older chick, I think a 11+ years my age. Smashed twice she caught feelings and I dead it. It was fun but nothing I was looking for long term.

Older chicks(30-40) are always primed and ready.

Back
Top Bottom